Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Good Form' HRV punters corner

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

'Good Form' HRV punters corner

Anybody follow Good Form. I just checked it out for the first time and wondered whether they are always that bad? Jason Bonnington's $100's of bets for Horsham and Kilmore crashed and burned - I hope he is putting his hard earned on too
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Anybody follow Good Form. I just checked it out for the first time and wondered whether they are always that bad? Jason Bonnington's $100's of bets for Horsham and Kilmore crashed and burned - I hope he is putting his hard earned on too
    Horsham, I can't believe he tips 3 horse that were 2's on or worse for an all up......it only take one to get beat, and you have done your money, with little to gain! He did say they would be short, but what was the point! I do think he has ability as a tipster, but he is holding back, not wanting to pick outside the favourites for some reason!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Horsham, I can't believe he tips 3 horse that were 2's on or worse for an all up......it only take one to get beat, and you have done your money, with little to gain! He did say they would be short, but what was the point! I do think he has ability as a tipster, but he is holding back, not wanting to pick outside the favourites for some reason!
    and you might remember my survey of Odds On Fav's last season Steve. Roughly half the odds on pops get beaten!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I check it out from time to time.....it's better than the alternative which is nothing. I'm not inferring anything but Jason does have a tendency to always tip the fav which is of course beneficial to their sponsor if people are following him. Perhaps he could tip a few to run a drum at odds occasionally.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Totally agree, that's what I was getting at...........Bill Hutchinson was a straight shooter with his opinion, if you are going to tip......tip what you believe....do not try to be politically correct! If you have a plan stay with it..........I have heard some people bagging the NSW IForm, nobody is correct all the time, but I find it a good help....it is good to hear someone else's opinion.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Totally agree, that's what I was getting at...........Bill Hutchinson was a straight shooter with his opinion, if you are going to tip......tip what you believe....do not try to be politically correct! If you have a plan stay with it..........I have heard some people bagging the NSW IForm, nobody is correct all the time, but I find it a good help....it is good to hear someone else's opinion.
    I have found iform can put up some pretty funny but sad funny opinions sometimes.
    I canot remember the horse but it was as ridiculous sounding like saying of someone of the Blacks A Fake level...has ability! nearly fell of my chair...

and why are they posted SOOOOO late.
    i have looked at about 9pm the night before a day meeting and their not up.
    so many other meetings in other states are done 3 days before.

why is this so with iform??????????

no one has given a definitive answer for this ever...

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    I have looked at some of the comments myself, and laughed at them because there was no way that was going to happen!.......but in a general way, the gate speed comments are not too bad!.......there was also something in the markets the other day @ 50/1, I was trying to contact them to see if they would bet me 10/1........but aside from that, on occasions I have listened to what they have said or modified my plans! As I said earlier, it is a shame that Bill Hutchinson has hung up the boots, he did his form well! Mick Polster is pretty good in QLD, OK he didn't have FAR leading and taking a sit on Saturday, but in general he reads a race pretty well!
    However, the good side to all this is, that with the average form being dished up in NSW & VIC, it provides the opportunity to get better odds for your own opinion!

+ Reply to Thread