Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Superfecta? Will it return?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    It's harder to win than Lotto, you only need 7 or 8 in any order out of 44, not 10 in the correct order out of 24!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Yeah, you can't play it to get say 2%, so you are betting 2 cents a combo!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    What about some adds promoting Luke McCarthy and FAR's next run!

That will probably be (better than 75 / 25) the NZ Cup

aussiebreno
    I'm all for the superfecta. With the life ban of Gleeson being overturned last year it's a perfect time to bring it back.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I'm all for the superfecta. With the life ban of Gleeson being overturned last year it's a perfect time to bring it back.
    You are very cynical!.........that Superfecta incident was actually a mastermind idea, and they pulled it off!....Unluckily they got caught
    I just don't think the BIG 6 on harness racing has worked, have a "trial" on some races! I like what QLD tab have been doing with their trifecta jackpots on the 1st race each week @ Albion Park on a Saturday night! The NSW TAB jackpots on Harness Racing, seemed to have disappeared......the TAB takeout on all pools is over the top!.......they need to consider their position in the market to maintain it!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You are very cynical!.........that Superfecta incident was actually a mastermind idea, and they pulled it off!....Unluckily they got caught
    I just don't think the BIG 6 on harness racing has worked, have a "trial" on some races! I like what QLD tab have been doing with their trifecta jackpots on the 1st race each week @ Albion Park on a Saturday night! The NSW TAB jackpots on Harness Racing, seemed to have disappeared......the TAB takeout on all pools is over the top!.......they need to consider their position in the market to maintain it!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    He cut hopples......no mastermind! Next thing you'll tell me is painting horses is ingenious??

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    The Superfecta incident referred to, was where there was a carry over pool on the Superfecta of $22,700k, The odds on favourite was Colouresque driven by Chris Gleeson, his brother Matt Gleeson played a multi combination Superfecta, and left Colouresque out completely..........as it happens, Colouresque broke a hopple at the start and pulled out.........the rest is history Matt got the full Superfecta pool, Colouresque's hopple was found to have been cut!........the sting worked out.....until they enquired as to who got the Superfecta, and the cut hopple? They almost pulled it off!!!

Also, the BIG 6 has just not worked.....pools are too small for the result.......half the time the pools jackpot........let's try the Superfecta again!......maybe 1 a night with a bit of a jackpot to kick things off....on a trial basis!

The QLD TAB has a good jackpot trifecta on the 1st race at Albion Park each Saturday night, the pool often gets over a $100k.......we should bring in this type of Jackpot on maybe race 1 at Menangle on a Saturday night.....the gallops punters are still out there!............kick off the interest to start off the whole night!

The Tab takes to much out of the pools, they need to do some more marketing!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    He cut hopples......no mastermind! Next thing you'll tell me is painting horses is ingenious??
    I am doing one now, a zebra I stole from Taronga Zoo!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The Superfecta incident referred to, was where there was a carry over pool on the Superfecta of $22,700k, The odds on favourite was Colouresque driven by Chris Gleeson, his brother Matt Gleeson played a multi combination Superfecta, and left Colouresque out completely..........as it happens, Colouresque broke a hopple at the start and pulled out.........the rest is history Matt got the full Superfecta pool, Colouresque's hopple was found to have been cut!........the sting worked out.....until they enquired as to who got the Superfecta, and the cut hopple? They almost pulled it off!!!
    Are you sure you are really worried about the Cheats Lane Steve?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread