Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Beautide, Beautide,Beautide, read about it in the papers.....he has just started to peak at exactly the right time and has a gem of a draw, only very bad luck will beat him.
    Been trained for it, James didnt want him to run the 1:50 miles a month or 2 ago like SSL waa he wants him to do it this weekend I think if he has too he will break 1:48

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    My 2 cents worth, watch the horse that will be sitting on Beautides back and get a lovely suck along and have the last shot. Christen Me

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    not many of you chaps rating AVONNOVA a chance hey?..from that draw I reakon he is a big chance..who ever beats him will have earned it thats for sure

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Breaking the record will be extremely hard to do, and breaking 1.48 will be even more difficult. More than a few very genuine winning chances in this race.. Still leaning towards Gauranteed & Christen Me, and if Nova somehow crossed to the front, Beautide's chances will take a big dive. Will be a cracker!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    From Shane Tritton's twitter

Just a reminder of what Stuey is capable of ..http://www.harnessmediacentre.com.au/trotstv/replays/14519 … #27 28 26 27 in the death seat ... JUST SAYING

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Lead times, I know different tracks.
    Newcastle Mile AVON 27.1 from the 9 gate
    Menangle CC sprint EOTE 26.4 from the 1 gate
    Menangle C sprint BBB handed up to SSL in 26.8 from the 8 gate.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Stuey will hope for a good tow in te race. He can't cross this lot, and if he somehow does get outside the leader, he would have run his race in this elite field.. Would have been a different kettle of fish if he drew a good barrier..

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    My 2 cents worth, watch the horse that will be sitting on Beautides back and get a lovely suck along and have the last shot. Christen Me
    He does look an outstanding e/w bet. I've absolutely zero clue on how they will settle down (Avon the undeniable key IMO) but I keep thinking back to the Vic cup when CM went straight past Beau.
    Look for Guaranteed to sprout wings late driven stone cold. He'll be my bet....to place.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    Stuey will hope for a good tow in te race. He can't cross this lot, and if he somehow does get outside the leader, he would have run his race in this elite field.. Would have been a different kettle of fish if he drew a good barrier..
    I won't quite goes as far as Breno's nudie run call, but I'll flash the neighbours if Lauren goes back on Satdy night Smoken.....reckon u have that one way off mate.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I just can't see Stuey leading this field Brent, and even if he did end up outside the leader, or in front, he's a sitting shot. I see where you're coming from, as he's best up front.
    I agree that Nova is the key here. What does Shane Graham do? Most people are saying that there won't be no mid race moves.. I dont agree. Out of curiosity, if Beautide held the lead, could he run the sub 1.50 time and win? Btw, it's possible that I could be 100% wrong like I have been before lmfao
    Last edited by Smoken; 11-25-2014 at 09:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread