Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile 2014

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Interdom final, Miracle Mile, what's next ffs!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Interdom final, Miracle Mile, what's next ffs!!
    Yes Brent it's a bit serious isn't it. These horses are once in a life time horses. There is not a driver who has gone out in a race worth half of the money the MM is worth who wasn't desperate to win BUT that "I want to get out no matter what" type of driving has no place in harness racing now a day. These horses a worth many many $100,000 Driving like that is not acceptable in $3000 races. All drivers must respect not only the rules of racing but other drivers and horses.

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Great win by Christen Me, Beautide and guaranteed were big runs as well. I guessed the time right but had Beautide winning with christen me 2nd, thats close enough.
    Cant wait to see them go head to head again in the upcoming Victoria features nothing between the 3.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Gareth Hall @ghall27 ·
    Trots - I am that confident Beautide will win the Miracle Mile I will do a challenge on the gig which can be set by the best tweet

https://twitter.com/ghall27/status/534301565192896512

Wonder which challenge Gareth will do!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Why didn't Rattray stay in the 1x1 a bit longer?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Kevin, I believe it was a extremely thoughtful drive and his skill as a driver lifted in my books. While the tactic just failed, I and others on this forum thought that CM would get on his back and get the perfect suck along, then out sprint him. By putting a horse between them young Rattray I believe was trying to counter this option. CM still got him but just.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Why didn't Rattray stay in the 1x1 a bit longer?
    I'm glad u asked that question Kev.....I wasn't brave enough. By no means do I think James drove a bad race and I totally understand his thinking in trying to steal a march on his main adversary, but I do believe he would have won the race if he waited and then pushed the others wider when they made their run.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Tactically poor from the Avonnova camp. He's only hope of winning the race was from 3 pegs.

You guys banging on about quick first quarters / halves, 1 Mile = 1 lap. We're no longer racing at Harold Park, Moonee Valley or the showgrounds.

They went out in 53.8 in the first race too. The first three out were the first ones home.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Tactically poor from the Avonnova camp. He's only hope of winning the race was from 3 pegs.

You guys banging on about quick first quarters / halves, 1 Mile = 1 lap. We're no longer racing at Harold Park, Moonee Valley or the showgrounds.

They went out in 53.8 in the first race too. The first three out were the first ones home.
    25.2 compared to 26.2 first quarter. One gets your heart rate near max and 28.5 isn't enough to recover. A 26.2 leaves a bit in the locker. Christen Me and Beautide sitting on the speed is a bit different to Shannonsablast and Tact Hayleys Delight.

Cockburn got the chop for much less so I imagine a few Brisbane drivers must be on the blower to Gurney.

How long does Tritton and his drivers get for incompitent tactics?

1.80 v 4.20 for horses who raced twice. Christen Me went past him once and the other time had to death seat with Beautide 3 pegs. There is nothing between them and those prices were bizarre. Thankyou amd well done to everyone who had a win especially Richard with the tri.

+ Reply to Thread