Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile 2014

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hope the races lives up to the pre-race hype!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Been going on for as long as I can remember Kevin

.http://www.harnesslink.com/Internati...-on-the-cards-
    Last edited by trish; 11-18-2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: harnesslink page went away?????

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Lots of intrigue with both races Kev, Saturday nights race shapes to be a cracker with a couple of highy fancied horses drawn wide, The inside horses will come out humming and it will be very interesting to see what tactics young Lauren adopts, Maybe she won't fire SSL off the gate but sit back and take a position and then come around when everything's settled, Pretty sure that a few of the other drivers will be looking around for SSL and Lauren if he's not driven out of the gate, Very interesting stuff.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Yes, the rules are quite clear! Some may think that For A Reason, has gotten in on a technicality, due to "travel", he is now probably back at Cobbitty, relaxing in his spa bath,...... waiting for his MM run? So it is all up to the Cordina Sprint this week! It will be most unfortunate if Menangle's fastest horse does not get a run! A consolation as a reserve won't count if no run eventuates!
    Last edited by The Form Student; 11-18-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    The post from Trish is interesting re: field size, minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 plus 2 reserves........ They wouldn't go with 6 or 7 starters would they?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Lots of intrigue with both races Kev, Saturday nights race shapes to be a cracker with a couple of highy fancied horses drawn wide, The inside horses will come out humming and it will be very interesting to see what tactics young Lauren adopts, Maybe she won't fire SSL off the gate but sit back and take a position and then come around when everything's settled, Pretty sure that a few of the other drivers will be looking around for SSL and Lauren if he's not driven out of the gate, Very interesting stuff.
    I would be highly surprised if SSL does not fire out of the gate and continue for the lead for whatever distance is required to get the lead!.............there is really no other option!......you might see a 1st quarter in the low 25's!
    Last edited by The Form Student; 11-18-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Am I allowed to put peoples twitter thingies on, anyone know???? I guess they make it public though don't they.

aussiebreno
    Ross Lyon, Ken Hinkley "Anyone, anywhere, anytime"

SSL can do it. As I've said before, don't let the traditional poor record of the Cordina fool you.

Stuey raced 3 weeks in a row in QLD

He can lead and win this week and do the same next week.

I don't think anybody should be begruding the current invites.

The rules are clear cut. They've been applied appropriately.

If Stuey has to win a lead up to get his place so be it. Better position to be in than having too many invites and something running an unlucky 2nd or 3rd and NSWHRC having no wiggle room to get them in. Imagine the uproar if there was only one spot left coming into this week and Bling It On runs 2nd a nose after copping interference (touchwood he doesn't cop interference). NSWHRC have to protect themselves and give some wiggle room.

For this non issue to get so much airplay is ridiculous.

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    I thought we are just having a discussion, I don't think anyone is getting too worked up after all none of us will need to have a speach organised.

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    This made me laugh.

Gareth Hall @ghall27 · 13h 13 hours ago
    Trots - I am that confident Beautide will win the Miracle Mile I will do a challenge on the gig which can be set by the best tweet

https://twitter.com/ghall27/status/534301565192896512
    Last edited by trish; 11-18-2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: added the answers i think

+ Reply to Thread