Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile 2014

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Trots: M Mile draw1 Easy Eye2 Avon3 Beautide4 Christen 5 For Reason6 Char King em7 Guaranteed8 Suave 9 Bettor Black10 Terror Love

Will Terror still come????

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Beautide $1.75 fav.. Way to short! Not a good thing by any means. Gauranteed is a very big danger, along with Christen Me. Can Nova do it? Tritton says EOTE will lead and not hand up.. If that's the truth, things can get very interesting... TTL is cursed with the worst draws... Might as well not bother coming...

aussiebreno
    If Easy on the Eye does lead it will just make the pace hotter and make it harder for Suave Stuey Lombo coming across. Stuey could go back but then you need a COT.
    I don't think Easy on the Eye will lead.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    It sounds silly but geez I reckon Avonnova has drawn poorly in 2......he can't cross the pole marker, if he death seats Beau will run straight past him (+others IMO), and if he ducks to the pegs behind the early leader Stuey will probably run to the front shuffling him 3 pegs. Worst 2 draw I've ever seen.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I was thinking te same thing as you Brent.. He has to try take on EOTE, otherwise he won't be near them at the finish.. I'm confident Gauranteed/Christen Me will run a massive race.. Beautide obviously is a big chance, but silly odds!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    How it all started - found this classic Brian Howard footage last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagm9vUWTis&feature=youtu.be

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Beautide, Beautide,Beautide, read about it in the papers.....he has just started to peak at exactly the right time and has a gem of a draw, only very bad luck will beat him.

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Beautide, Beautide,Beautide, read about it in the papers.....he has just started to peak at exactly the right time and has a gem of a draw, only very bad luck will beat him.
    Yes yes yes has been set for this race and has done everything asked of him so far by trainer and has a proven big race driver. There is no substitute for a driver who can produce the right drive in big races.

+ Reply to Thread