Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile 2014

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Hi Toni
    Yea I don't know who does this IFORM but if that's true SSL will have to go very very fast! low 26's/higher 25's ???

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    That's right Trish everyone knows that they want to lead on SSL but they want to win the race more. Agree with you Kevin about the Beautide maybe getting cluttered behind or inside horses who have worked. What's the chance of some horses working too hard early and some getting cluttered and TTL swooping late? He is a very good horse who has the ability....... No as much as I'd like to see it happen I don't think it will either.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    Whoever did that from has SSL crossing Avon in the first 400 but Avon in death as he can't cross the 1 but the 8 can cross everyone. I wish whoever does this fanciful form had to print his form results each week. He might be right but how fast will SSL have to run out of the gate?
    Stu has never crossed Nova!

aussiebreno
    Why can't Avonnova cross and hand up to Beautide. Or even sit Beautide parked until Stuey comes and gives him the 1-1?

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    I wonder if Avonnova gets the lead if they may try to hold it?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Why can't Avonnova cross and hand up to Beautide. Or even sit Beautide parked until Stuey comes and gives him the 1-1?
    I think Avon will cross EOTE when the pressure comes from Stuey but why would he hand up to Beau?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I think Avon will cross EOTE when the pressure comes from Stuey but why would he hand up to Beau?
    Who knows how hard he may have to work to the lead (if it eventuates), and then if he going to have Stuey come hook into him it might be wiser to just let Beautide go to the front and let him cop the abuse from Stuey.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Harness Racing NSW @HRNSW_Harness ·
    Please take note that tonight's Live Stream has been cancelled. All races will be shown on Sky Racing 1. We apologise for the inconvenience

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    I think the whole EOTE holding the lead is just talk,i think the lead will be there for Nova quite early because that will only help Stuey to get across without busting a gut, and if i was the owners of EOTE following a horse that just broke Beautides newcastle record is a pretty good trip in a MM.Who knows maybe CM will blast off the gate and have a crack.Gotta love the intrigue of this race.
    I think i'll be taking a quiet box tri (Beautide,FAR,NOVA,CM)
    Safe trip to all involved!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Who knows how hard he may have to work to the lead (if it eventuates), and then if he going to have Stuey come hook into him it might be wiser to just let Beautide go to the front and let him cop the abuse from Stuey.
    The way I see it Brendan, Avon finding the lead and fending off Stuey will all be the one event (inside the first 400m)

Gee it would be a cracking race if it was over 2000+
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread