Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    Quote Originally Posted by HISGEN65 View Post
    as long as Avonnova travels well & settles in well he will grind this field into submission - I expect the team will learn from their last start & come out hard - obviously SSL is the danger especially if Avonnova gets the expected "attention" from some of the other runners - I think Chariot King will run a cheeky race - should be a cracker
    too big too strong...!!!!...amazing training effort

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    SSL only beaten 5.5 metres, huge performance......I raised my eyebrows at Shane's prediction of 1:50 outside the leader........we probably know it was not possible, but even so, his run was super, reverse the barriers, and a different result! But, "winners are grinners!"
    I would be giving SSL an invitation to the Miracle Mile, at least "Triggers" record could be given a nudge! Not pretenders like BOB!
    He is going as good as Avonnova, and he is in!
    He deserves a start, as he has broken 1:50 at Menangle, and beaten Beautide in doing so! Not many have done so!

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Personnaly I think the first three place getters were the best driven in the race, in particular Darren Hancock's effort, talk about giving a horse every chance! cracker of a drive!

+ Reply to Thread