Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazing NZ Cup Day Double

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Amazing NZ Cup Day Double

Have Faith In Me and Adore Me
    Has it ever happened before?
    Full siblings winning Gr.1's on the same programme

http://infohorse.hrnz.co.nz/datahr/results/111132rs.htm

and this is mum's progeny credits

http://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gas/wa/r/i...earch&Arg=TRUE
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Certainly a family on the move Kev, Scuse Me's daughter Splendid Dreams has also left Hands Christian and Christen Me. For anybody that's interested in the greater family, Go to Classic Families on Google and punch in U305 into family winners. Mr Charlie Roberts, Your a Genius mate.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    http://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gas/wa/r/i...earch&Arg=TRUE

And she had the race record to complement her deeds in the breeding barn.
    For a long time NZ's fastest pacer over 1 mile at 1:53.5 set not at Addington nor Ashburton but a not overly fast (at the time) Alexandra Park Auckland and against the best boys of her vintage to boot.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    1.53.5 is stunning around Alex Park, I read a story last week that mentioned that Scuse Me had been vetted and sold to America but got crook and John Curtin had mentioned to Charlie Roberts that he should buy her, The rest is history and Scuse Me is doing a fantastic job creating her own little dynasty. It's a pity that maternal families rankings don't change because i'm sure that Scuse Me's family would be ranked a lot higher than U305 if it was possible.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    There is also a very strong branch of the family in Australia descending from Gold Heritage through Remit.
    It includes Whitbys Miss Penny, Ima Spicey Lombo, Whitby Timer, Whitby Heritage and Montana Anna.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Yes exactly right Trevor, The Evolution of this family has been incredible in the last 25 or 30 years.
    PS: Must also give Dr Ed Dewar a plug as he's bred some very nice horses from the same maternal family.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 11-13-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Certainly a family on the move Kev, Scuse Me's daughter Splendid Dreams has also left Hands Christian and Christen Me. For anybody that's interested in the greater family, Go to Classic Families on Google and punch in U305 into family winners. Mr Charlie Roberts, Your a Genius mate.
    When I play 'pretends' I had Hartofdixie on my shopping list but after Tuesday there is SFA chance of this grand-daughter of Splendid Dreams being for sale esp as Rossland Stud owns her
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread