Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah NZ

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Mac View Post
    Anyone know if there is an issue with Katy Perry? Looks a shadow of the filly that was here in August.

Race 5 last comment....
    http://infohorse.hrnz.co.nz/datahr/s...141231_002.htm

Nothing from the stable yet.
    Last edited by teecee; 01-02-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    Hmmmm

Thanks TC

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Interesting about The Orange Agent and Zac Butcher on Democrat Party, Noticed that TOA got a shove and I guess that Zac can thank his luckys stars that TOA's connections didn't pursue the matter.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Interesting about The Orange Agent and Zac Butcher on Democrat Party, Noticed that TOA got a shove and I guess that Zac can thank his luckys stars that TOA's connections didn't pursue the matter.

they wouldn't have gotten anywhere except make a donation to the industry via their protest deposit. TOA had not been racing truly before nor after and finished too far back from the winner. Nowadays you have to prove that any interference was sufficient to prevent your horse beating the offender. breaching the pushout rule can only occur before the last 1000 metres so the "victim" has a full 1000 metres to make up the leeway if it's good enuff. Driver penalties happen for breaches as with Zac copping $350.00 but place changes is really stretching it.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Totally agree Tony, I thought it was a good drive by Zac and The Orange Agent did race erratically and she finished a long way from the winner(12.1m) So IMHO, Any form of protest would have been frivolous.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Maybe I was a bit hard on the Magic Man do you think Tony
    (Every time I hear him go around I hear those descriptors which may have had something to do with my little dig - should really be having a dig at the caller although I do understand he is just trying to add a little excitement)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Maybe I was a bit hard on the Magic Man do you think Tony
    (Every time I hear him go around I hear those descriptors which may have had something to do with my little dig - should really be having a dig at the caller although I do understand he is just trying to add a little excitement)

Well for a guy who has driven 2000 more winners than I, everyone over here knows him as that just as Mr Herlihy is the Iceman and of course you know THE PUPPET. He may have been having an off day. TOA certainly wasn't helping. Big day, competitive racing .

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A nice enough type by the name of Follow The Stars is resuming at 5.22 AEDT
    while the big race is on at 7.16
    (Beats staying up until after midnight for the Freo Cup as far as this pumpkin is concerned )
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The Star just won but no wonder as they took 2sec of tk rec
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It looked like it must have been a special meet at Richmond Park TC
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread