Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly question...sorry

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    http://www.pedigreematching.com/globe1.html

The Classic Families website has some catching up to do.

Belated Happy Easter guys.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Justdoit

Glad your back it must of been a good holiday (joking) you are correct about needing some catching up as i put through a few mare's name's and got nothing.

triplev123
    A few months back I had an absolute 10 minutes or so long shocker with one of those stud website Tesio mating things. I kept trying to breed their stallion to my e-mail address... and even had the hide to complain loudly when the message came up that the name was not on file.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Triple you should of kept that one to yourself Lmao.

Junior Member Yearling Nemera will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rena Johnsen
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Gday again

In my searching and reading came across something 'useful' (well interesting anyway) that you probably know about already but thought would add here in case someone didn't.

Go to www.peppertreefarm.org. Click on the "Breeders World" button and then "Classic families". Enter your mares name and away you go...

All free for the time being. Cheers
    Good thing it's free as would want a whole lot more info on it before willing to pay. Okay so my mares are nz ones but 1 has progeny racing in australia and come up with nothing with her or her dam. The other I found out who the tail female was, but could get that from any sales catalog

Junior Member Foal breakthebank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Munro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemera View Post
    Good thing it's free as would want a whole lot more info on it before willing to pay. Okay so my mares are nz ones but 1 has progeny racing in australia and come up with nothing with her or her dam. The other I found out who the tail female was, but could get that from any sales catalog
    Classic Families is what it says ! It does not include every horse - only the top performers etc. Provides a snapshot of the families performance. It is updated regularly as I saw the Jewels winners up there the next day.
    Pedigreematching database is worldwide but beware, the latest update has a lot of mistakes, especially in the NZ/Aus horses and to be accurate you need to cross-reference with HRNZ or Aus websites.

triplev123
    At one time or another I reckon I've investigated and used virtually all avenues of research and associated sources of information/data available and there's no doubt in my mind that Classic Families is THE single most remarkable resource there is available to Standardbred Breeders.

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Triplev123, you said not to publish this private post you recieved, so i am only showing bits and pieces.

Dear TripleV123,
    Since I have found you, I have found a new life. The decision to
    commit to share that life with you is one I make happily and with full
    confidence in our love.

Secure in the knowledge that you will be
    my constant friend,
    my faithful partner in life,

always be open and honest with you,
    and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

for ever yours

Breaky

triplev123
    I think you might have me confused with Emilio there Justdoit. Those are in fact the words that he spoke to Lizzie the night that Excell Stride won the NSW Derby.

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    hahaha
    living dangerously,
    Mango, I was travelling a little got to see the Kentucky Derby, purchased a hat to help with my hangover, visited to Kentuckey horse park got another hat and t-shirt Nicaragua make awesome hats and t-shirts.

+ Reply to Thread