Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: State of NSW Harness Racing

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters

State of NSW Harness Racing

Reading that Nicole Molander is relocating partially because of the grading system in NSW surely Max Dumesny and his team at HRNSW must realise that the new system is a dead duck. The quality of the fields at present are laughable and surely the powers that be must realise something needs to change. Perhaps NSW could start with scrapping the import tax and encourage people to bring horse to NSW. The best Metropolitan prizemoney means nothing if you do not support the grass root participants. Max, the time is pressing time to make a stand and get rid of Nati's legacy.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    This is the story that Jack is referring to

http://www.harnesslink.com/Internati...ng-to-Victoria
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    The system is easy fixed
    1) return to restricted meetings and country/metro class meetings
    2) pick restricted fields from lowest points up to a maximum of 20 points, if your above 20 points your horse is in decent form and shouldnt be racing for 3000 dollars
    3)use only one concession either concession driver or mares but cant use both
    4)add drop back clauses in races like-C2C3 also eligble C4 won less than 1000 last 4 every race should have a drop back clause in it to give out of form horses more options

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    I personally think that Menangle should just bite the bullet and go back to Friday nights.
    I do not think Saturday nights work and also has ruined the regular Saturday nights at Newcastle.
    The recent changes have just not worked.

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    I personally think that Menangle should just bite the bullet and go back to Friday nights.
    I do not think Saturday nights work and also has ruined the regular Saturday nights at Newcastle.
    The recent changes have just not worked.
    I agree this friday i have 2 trotters in at menangle and a pacer in at newcastle its going to be a big day!!!

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Makes you wonder if they need to spend all that money building the training centre at Menangle. Who is going to fill them on a long term basis?

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Not sure what is going on but when you read all the cobalt chloride positives in Nsw and then none or few in Victoria maybe the stewards in Nsw are over zealous or the Vics just not testing for it.
    What is the answer but surely all the trainers that are inclined to use outside influences cant all be based in Nsw or are they?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Stewards cannot be over zealous Brian and I have also asked the question "Is/was Cobalt really only being used in NSW?"
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Why doesn't HRV publish the results of it's testing, just as NSW already has done! You know why, they don't believe we have the right to know such information! I have seen many comments on this forum, where HRV has not responded to requests for information, or just won't even courteously send a reply!

+ Reply to Thread