Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2014/15 Summer Carnival - feature race thread

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert

2014/15 Summer Carnival - feature race thread

The MM champ has come up with the coveted 1 barrier this Satdy night in the Cranbourne Cup. Great to see TTL stick around.....he drew the 4.
    http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=CR061214

TAB have gone up $1.55 Christen Me, TTL $4.20 with the other chance in the market Maximan (3) $8-. I'm not sure the 'smarts' at the TAB have that market correct......I'm 99% sure the 3 will cross the 1, and I give the 2 (Exciteusinthecity) a 50-50 chance to also cross. The early battle for the lead, just like in the MM, will be interesting.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    The MM champ has come up with the coveted 1 barrier this Satdy night in the Cranbourne Cup. Great to see TTL stick around.....he drew the 4.

TAB have gone up $1.55 Christen Me, TTL $4.20 with the other chance in the market Maximan (3) $8-. I'm not sure the 'smarts' at the TAB have that market correct......I'm 99% sure the 3 will cross the 1, and I give the 2 (Exciteusinthecity) a 50-50 chance to also cross. The early battle for the lead, just like in the MM, will be interesting.
    Im 99% sure CM will hold up!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post

So glad to see TTL stick around!!! Great decision by connections, his run coming home late in the FFA in NZ was great after getting out late, and his last 400 was super in the MM.
    FINALLY gets a barrier draw in Australia!!! distance will suit him perfectly and the big long Cranbourne straight gives him every chance, especially as you say Brent that CM may be 3 pegs!!
    Lets hope they all stay for Ballarat too, how'd that be?
    CM
    TTL
    BEAU
    GUARANTEED
    Philadelphia Man, thats an ID Final right there...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Attended the Carnival launch today at Fed Square. With the return to the two big races a week apart and early fixed odds betting hopefully the carnival can recapture some of the past glory.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    What an intriguing race the Cranny cup will be! You might be right Brent. I can't see CM holding out some extremely quick beginners next to him! CM will be very hard to beat, but those odds... TTL has a great chance and the odds so far are juicy!

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Always staggered me why TTL hasnt raced in the vic and hunter cups,given their the races his best suited to and for his stallion vaule

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    What an intriguing race the Cranny cup will be! You might be right Brent. I can't see CM holding out some extremely quick beginners next to him! CM will be very hard to beat, but those odds... TTL has a great chance and the odds so far are juicy!
    Yeah so whats better?
    CM $1.50 to WIN
    TTL $1.48 PLACE!!! If he cant get 1st 2nd or 3rd theres something very wrong from barrier 4! Thats a better bet than CM who HAS to win i reckon

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    For sure Ash! I'm curious how TTL goes from a good draw. I would like to see him win a race down here.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Im 99% sure CM will hold up!
    If that's the case then the twos on (even shorter at some books) is about right. I still have him getting crossed, but I'll bow to your greater knowledge if I'm wrong Harvey. Cheers

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Lets hope they all stay for Ballarat too, how'd that be?
    CM
    TTL
    BEAU
    GUARANTEED
    Philadelphia Man, thats an ID Final right there...[/QUOTE]

Guess you haven't seen this Ash...
    http://www.hrnz.co.nz/news-and-event...llion-campaign

+ Reply to Thread