Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters

trialling sale

Any one got any faves picked in the sale ?I am going to look at the 3 trotters , Rickie Alchins one looks a nice mover and probably a little out of my price range

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Poor coverage on 'electronic media'. No feed of trials, sale results, nothing. Go to publicised NSWHRC website http://www.nswhrc.com.au/triallingsale or http://www.nswhrc.com.au/triallingsa...onditions.html and see.... "Sorry, nothing to display. You are looking for an empty page. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Websites all appear when you Google them...click on the link..ta ta.

In this day and age??

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Agreed Paul. I hear the website crashed. It might be back on again in the morning if that is any consolation!

The recent Puppy Auction at Richmond Greyhounds (NSW) was telecast on SKY and from what I hear was much more interesting/better managed than the GRV series in Victoria which lots of people still also raved about. A syndicate of 100 I was involved with bought 3 dogs through the GRV sale for $25,000 (100 x $250 shares) and shareholders received a cheque for $405 each at the wind-up which means $40,000 returned to owners including the on sale prices of the dogs, and minus the trainers 50/50 cut so they have probably earned about $60,000 between them.

Point is you can structure something for a large amount of people for a reasonable cost - and if they understand when going in that they might not see their money again - $250 is not a lot of $$ in today's environment.

Seems to me unless you are one of those in the industry who are actively breeding or looking to buy you don't hear much about these sales. Given the cost effectiveness of a syndicate buying into one at the sales I would have thought some mainstream media coverage/advertising would be critical elements of the budget for APG etc. I feel anyone reading Harness Racing Weekly would probably know when the sales are on for example.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It will be good if HRW does go online as suggested on HRNSW Media Centre Kyle. The days of people forking out for a paper that is 90% form guides is fast fading.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Well I heard the trotter I liked went for $61,000 a lot of money for a 2yo trotter

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Nathan Jack said on twitter he is looking to syndicate one bought for $71,000

Junior Member Foal chinga13 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Joe Porta
    Horses
    Down To The Wire Mr Feelgood/Classic Coo
    Does anyone know the results for this sale?

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    (F) Sportswiter x Perfecshon 85K
    (C) Courage Under Fire x Savannah Lombo 22K
    (F) American Ideal x Love Isin The Air 40K
    (C) Mister Big x Sheb Ace 28K
    (C) Alderbaran Yankee x My Lady Posh 61K(Trotter )
    (F) Bettor's Delight x Mauresmo 40K
    (C) Rock N Roll Heaven x Armbro Sharon 32K
    (C) Courage Uner Fire x Speedy Falcon 56K
    (C) Courage Under Fire x Braeview Babe 25K
    (C) Courage Under Fire x Chloe Sheffield 36K
    (F) Mach Three x Zoe Maguire 48K
    (F) Rocknroll Hanover x Weona Babe 35K
    (C) Tintin In America x Zwish 71K
    (G) Art Official x Guidance Chaton 34K
    (F) Sportswriter x Come To The Party 28K

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The story on sale topper

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...hter-tops-sale

The dam is a half sister to Blacks A Fake
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Here is some of the trialling sale horses in action..........that trotter!!......wow!

http://www.harnessmediacentre.com.au...tvvideos/17003

+ Reply to Thread