Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The POSITIVES only thread - no ifs or buts

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    To the trainers providing the racing at the Brisbane Show - fantastic. It is one of the few times when we can take the industry to people who would otherwise not see our product
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Both from the Shepparton meeting last night

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#SPC20081708
    SPIC AND SPARKLED full sister to Soho Monza $220,000.
    Spic and Sparkled is a 2011 foal, 5 yo mare, having only her second start last night as a 5yo. The wonderful thing is she won her first start as well, 9th August, only a few weeks before she turns 6.

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#SPC20081707
    BEBUBBALOUIE, 2 yo trotter, by LOUEY LOUEY LOUEY who is out of LA COOCARACHA.
    The three Brett Shipway horses in the race are by Louey.
    All three are from Louey's first crop of seven standing for Brett Shipway and all winners now.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Check out this News Article as it will link you to 2 excellent initiatives/digital shows by HRV Trots Media

Beyond The Gates hosted by Blake Redden (featuring Kari Males in Ep1)
    and
    OTM (Own The Moment) hosted by Larni Salathiel (Ep1 recapping Breeders Crown day from an owners perspective)

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=34930
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Check out this News Article as it will link you to 2 excellent initiatives/digital shows by HRV Trots Media

Beyond The Gates hosted by Blake Redden (featuring Kari Males in Ep1)
    and
    OTM (Own The Moment) hosted by Larni Salathiel (Ep1 recapping Breeders Crown day from an owners perspective)

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=34930
    Great initiatives from HRV and Alabar!
    It's good to see lesser known trainer featuring with Blake Redden, and the different training set up that the Males have.

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    Great initiatives from HRV and Alabar!
    It's good to see lesser known trainer featuring with Blake Redden, and the different training set up that the Males have.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

And stay tuned for plenty more of these. They're gold & we'll be sending them out regularly.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I would love to see them come out every week, alternating, so that patrons can come to expect they will have something to watch - let's say every Thursday
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    I would love to see them come out every week, alternating, so that patrons can come to expect they will have something to watch - let's say every Thursday
    I agree! More of this!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    This continues to be a fantastic initiative by Bendigo

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ght-at-Bendigo
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    This continues to be a fantastic initiative by Bendigo

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ght-at-Bendigo
    Thanks Kev
    The Oxley Feed Mill Veteran Driver's Trot, and Memorial Race Night at Lord's Raceway next Friday night looks to be even better this year with invitations going out to veterans who have finished driving.
    Getting together in the Winning View Room at Lord's Raceway will be people like: Frank Evans, Noel and Colin Redwood, Peter Ward, Kevin Allen, Bill White, Stuart and Des Rothacker, Ted Zimmer, Neville Welsh, Keith Pratt, Geoff Cakebread, Graeme Dalton and over 20 more.

Add the drivers competing in the $10,000 main race: Brian Gath, Jim O'Sullivan, Noel Shinn, Ginger Gleeson, Peter Rothacker, Peter Manning, Bulldog Nicholson, and Russell Thompson (Cliff Powell and Bill Spiteri were balloted out unfortunately as only 8 trotters accepted) and it looks like the driver board at the old Royal Melbourne Showgrounds.

Many a tall tale will be told.
    Last edited by Adaptor; 11-06-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    How far is Bendigo from other tracks?

I would like to give a big shout out to Deborah Woodley and Nigel Johns who are such strong supporters and advocates of trotters in WA. Without them, there would be none. Literally. There are many naysayers (I too used to be one, as did my Dad. Truth be told I spat my lemonade when he announced he'd bought one) and Nigel Johns does make up half the fields over this way but it's growing with many of the big trainers now bringing trotters over to race. Our girl Sunnys Little Whiz was awarded with a lovely embroidered rug and trophy last night, kindly donated by the aforementioned for winning Pinjarra Trotter of the Year and it makes me realise what an uphill battle the industry is on right now but how Deb and Nigel don't give up and keep on pushing for the sport they love. Such inspiration.

I've heard word that WA will have its first 2 year old races next season or the one after and my family bred our first Trotter this year in support. Here's to more trotter races and the rise of many classic and group races in WA in the future!

+ Reply to Thread