Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wedderburn Cup see the return of Glenn Douglas

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Wedderburn Cup see the return of Glenn Douglas

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm...romstate=vic#7

I know booing is not exactly courageous but I would not mind hearing a little today directed at Glenn so he knows the rank and file find not reporting the on course death of a horse and burying it with asbestos is even more unacceptable than the stewards think
    Last edited by teecee; 12-15-2014 at 12:56 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    If the sport wasn't so weak and controled by cerent people he should have got life.But in this sport the more immoral you are the higher up you go.

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Why hide from the truth.How this case was handel should be one of the first things the new racing mister looks at if he dares.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Another brilliant drive by Kerryn sees me heading off to the Speed Explosion thread now (for 3 new records)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    I don't want know about the return of the above mentioned person to harness racing.
    Last edited by Race For Fun; 12-15-2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: removed as I may have offended, sorry

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    Kev very disappointed that you would see fit to start a thread with information about a person who behaved as this person was found guilty of. I don't want know about the return of the above mentioned person to harness racing.
    Did you read my post - did you think I was giving him a welcome FHS
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-15-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Did you read my post - did you think I was giving him a welcome FHS
    Yes of course I did.Why mention this person in the same thread as the Wedderburn Cup? Praise the cup, the club and the runners but put this person in a shame thread. Just so you know we are on the same page here, but in the bin with him!
    Last edited by Race For Fun; 12-15-2014 at 11:40 AM. Reason: typo

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The thread was not about the Wedderburn cup - it was about Glenn Douglas returning!
    I could have called the thread 'Glenn Douglas returns' 'Glen Douglas returning in Wedderburn Cup' or 'Wedderburn Cup sees the return of Glenn Douglas'. I chose to mention where he was returning to highlight that it was happening on this very day

Toni, I think you are getting hung up about the typo in the Title - it should have read 'sees'. Once I left off the s there was nothing I can do to change it
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    He did drive earlier in the week. Kilmore maybe?

Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Sorry if my comment offended you Kevin it was not my intention. I have removed the sentence that I directed at you. The other sentence was my opinion re this person.In my opinion I would not have give the name air. You as is your right thought it worth air as I fully respect your right to your opinion.

+ Reply to Thread