Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shepparton the choice of New South Welshman

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Shepparton the choice of New South Welshman

What is it about Shep.
    It is fast becoming a haven for NSW trainers
    I cannot be bothered doing accurate research but I know they have been winning heaps of races there
    They won 3 tonight and I know they won 3 out of the only 4 races run before the meeting was abandoned
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    What is it about Shep.
    It is fast becoming a haven for NSW trainers
    I cannot be bothered doing accurate research but I know they have been winning heaps of races there
    They won 3 tonight and I know they won 3 out of the only 4 races run before the meeting was abandoned
    Hi Kev, it's simple; a great track and facilities, easily accessible from NSW, good prize money and most would be chasing the $5k Vicbred bonus!

Regards

Mark

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Croatto View Post
    Hi Kev, it's simple; a great track and facilities, easily accessible from NSW, good prize money and most would be chasing the $5k Vicbred bonus!

Regards

Mark
    Exactly right Mark and I think the Vic Bred Bonus is even better for the younger horses at around 7k for the 2yr olds. Not bad having a horse Vic Bred and in the NSW scheme as well, Only a couple of hours to Albury and a real easy drive up the highway to pick up the NSW bonus.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Mark, and I suppose like all of Vic - they can choose what race they want to be in
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread