Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations and celebrations

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    Thanks Kevin.
    He finished well and it looks like there should be some more wins in him.
    and there certainly are Trevor, congrats again

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...20#MXM14032003
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Yes, FIDES is really putting it together at the moment.
    Now 5 wins from his last 6 starts.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Hey yea thanks Guy's!!..good to get them when you can..I'm also pretty excited to see Bonavista Boy be the first winner for Bonavista Bay and with a nice mile rate to boot!!..has got 4 starters from 8 3yo foals and I thought Gerry Giraffe showed some good ability at his only 1 start as a 2yo..also Bona Khan showed some blinding speed when driven a bit upside down at his first start in the drivers challenge on Monday. Crompton Bay has gone close too. I sold a nice colt by him at the Perth yearling sales this year and the guy who bought him told me his mate had a Bonavista offspring that showed enormous ability(his words not mine)l till they broke it down..so for me it's fingers crossed.
    Nice tip Big K

Bona Khan paid $6.90 today

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...20#CRC16032007
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Hey yea thanks Guy's!!..good to get them when you can..I'm also pretty excited to see Bonavista Boy be the first winner for Bonavista Bay and with a nice mile rate to boot!!..has got 4 starters from 8 3yo foals and I thought Gerry Giraffe showed some good ability at his only 1 start as a 2yo..also Bona Khan showed some blinding speed when driven a bit upside down at his first start in the drivers challenge on Monday. Crompton Bay has gone close too. I sold a nice colt by him at the Perth yearling sales this year and the guy who bought him told me his mate had a Bonavista offspring that showed enormous ability(his words not mine)l till they broke it down..so for me it's fingers crossed.
    Bad news about Gerry Giraffe Big K

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=43212

It is alleged that, under the direction of his father Gregory Burns, Tyson Burns removed the brand of ‘Gerry Giraffe’ following its death to conceal its identity.

Why would you be trying to conceal the identity of a horse if you had nothing to hide
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Oh wow that's disappointing..in more ways than one!!!..showed some talent and I thought he would be another smart winner for my stallion..very strange goings on there. I see another was deceased of his 8 foals so effectively he had only 7 foals for the 3yo season...now down to 6.

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    Congrats to Big Kev....His stallion P Forty Seven siring another double at Northam last night. Coincidentally the winner were the same 2 that saluted the judge at Northam last time!

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Quote Originally Posted by hugdon View Post
    Congrats to Big Kev....His stallion P Forty Seven siring another double at Northam last night. Coincidentally the winner were the same 2 that saluted the judge at Northam last time!
    Hey Cheers..but jeez talk about highs and lows in the horse game..after a nice win on Friday night my trainer rang me this morning to tell me he found "Unwritten Rule" in his yard with a broken leg!!..he has no idea how it could happen, so yea he had to be put down..beautiful horse!! gutted.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congratulations to Wayne (Arlington)
    Cassiopeia wins at Shep today
    She has been a model of consistency this time in: 3rd, 2nd, 1st

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...20#SPB07042003
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Congratulations to Wayne (Arlington)
    Cassiopeia wins at Shep today
    She has been a model of consistency this time in: 3rd, 2nd, 1st

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...20#SPB07042003
    Well done Wayne.
    I'm thinking that the structure of Regional Racing is having a positive effect with a wide range of trainers/drivers ( and therefor owners) in the prize money.

aussiebreno
    Hoping Fides wins this but I did get bit of a shock starting fave over Pat Stanley.

+ Reply to Thread