Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations and celebrations

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Congratulations to Martin (Lenny) and family - he was way too good
    +1

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    So close to a Track Record doing it tough - Ev would appreciate that
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    So close to a Track Record doing it tough - Ev would appreciate that
    Firstly, congratulations to all involved, and of course, the horse himself, Lenny. Congratulations to the place getters & really everyone that had the privilege to be in it.
    You know me well Kev lol. What a win! I love the way Lenny's ferocity/will to win shows. He certainly is my favourite horse since Smoken Up retired. Thanks for another great memory LTS and Chris Alford/David Aiken. Avonnova was an incredible run! I also think very highly of that free legged pacer. Did PHIL have a very bad day or is something wrong?

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Well said Ev, David Aiken has performed small miracles getting Lenny back to the track after injuries that would have stopped most horses and I'm sure that Martin will confirm this when he finishes with the celebrations. Disappointments for the day, P Man and Menin Gate in particular, Very very ordinary and he was beaten out of site.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Tell me about it Rich! What happened to Phil, and what happened to the Mallee Bull? His series has been shocking! There has to be a reason why he has performed so horrible this time round? LTS connections would be treasuring every moment

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Congratulations to LTS and all connections he was superb and to sit outside the leader and run that time just goes to show the quality of this horse and I don't know if even Quinny would of been able to run him down on that run.(unless he was posted on his back in the 1-1)
    Congratulations has to also go to WA harness racing for putting on a great series and I am sure that the next two years will be just as exciting if not better. Hope some of the powers to be here on the East Coast have stopped and taken note cause that's what the inters are about and if they happen to win any future tenders let's hope it's run in its traditional format and not that strange format that was adopted in previous series.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 12-13-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Junior Member Weanling Lenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Martin Riseley

Thank you all

Thank you all for your comments re Lennies Fantastic inters win. Re his recovery from injury he never broke down but through some scanning we found some issues while not major they had the potential to develop into something far worse it was then that we made the decision to err on The side of caution and have the stem cell performed . This is where the work started , the Staff at our facility "Sheron park" in particular Patrick Ryan who's patience was unbelievable treating and walking Lenny daily with a whatever it takes attitude . The Vets continued to scan Lenny all through the next prep and campaign . At the end of that campaign we found through the regular scanning that he had an issue in the other leg but was very minor even so we took no chances and went through the same process of treatment and rehabilitation . This continued when Lenny returned to David with David incorporating the water walker into his program the same one used by Black caviar. Lenny thrived with this and when he made it to Perth he came on again with the regular trips to the beach which in David's opinion is even better than the water walker! The amount of dedication that so many very talented committed horse people have shown to get Lenny to where he is today is inspiring , Lenny is as sound as he has ever been ! I know that all of these people derived so much joy from what was achieved on Sunday and a huge pat on the back go as to all involved!

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Congrats Martin, A well deserved win.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Trevor's Super filly Golden Goddess smashed a very handy field at Auckland last night, She really looks a Superstar in the making.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Trevor's Super filly Golden Goddess smashed a very handy field at Auckland last night, She really looks a Superstar in the making.
    She certainly has been impressive to date Richard and has won her 3 starts this season with ridiculous ease.
    Next start will probably be the Group 1 Sires Stakes Final on 31/12.
    She is a big boost to the Sabilize family following on from the deeds of Sushi Sushi. I am excited :-)

+ Reply to Thread