Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations and celebrations

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    4 in a row for the Aiken's at Shep tonight including the 2 big ones

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...P140117&ms=vic

Josh had the odds on fav in the next and an op to drive the Quaddie but we had the old story of a small field producing an upset
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    A good article and unusual occurrence

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=32146

Father / Son Deadheat At Albion Park
    Last edited by Messenger; 01-15-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congratulations to Paul (Toohard) for breeding a Chariots of Fire qualifier - half way up the straight I thought he was going to brain them but he was entitled to get tired (He beat Our Waikiki Beach!)

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...X280117&ms=vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Congratulations to a true warrior LIBERALITUS. Had 8 starts in the month of December 2016 for a win and two placings, all at Albion Park. Is this some sort of record? By the way, it had a quiet couple of months in November/October only racing six times each month.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Congratulations to Paul (Toohard) for breeding a Chariots of Fire qualifier - half way up the straight I thought he was going to brain them but he was entitled to get tired (He beat Our Waikiki Beach!)

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...X280117&ms=vic
    Cheers Kev!! They certainly got him flying and he homing in on the sub 1.50 (went 1.50.17 on Saturday night).

Member Gelding Sofoulis will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Sofoulis
    Occupation
    Pen pusher
    Horses
    Yayas Hot Spot, Eh Ef El, Summertime Liz
    Agree Pat: Liberalitus (otherwise known as Zebra) is a little war horse... Darrell has found some gate speed with him and he is just lapping up the new racing style - last time he led before December was in 2012!

He also got up on the weekend leading and winning! You may think that January was a quiet month for him too: four runs (3,4,3,1) but, not to worry, he is back in again tomorrow to make it five for the month... some horses lap up the racing and I know that the moment he feels tired or decides he doesn't want to race anymore, he'll be letting Darrell know!

Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Thanks for that Adam, I was wondering whether the horse would be suffering having that many races per month but obviously not. I cant remember having a horse who would even race half as much as Liberalitus. wish I did have one though- an owners dream. It might be the Live or Die factor too, they always seem to be tough critters. He is well bred too.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congratulations to Stephen/Pogga who has now won a Gp1 with Tact Tate
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Yearling Pogga will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Salter
    Horses
    Tact Tate, We Meet Again, Jessies Girl,
    Thanks Kevin, Group 1 number 2 for Tact Tate! What a ripper he is.. We've wanted to see what he can do with just having to make one sprint in the run, last night we got it. HUGE THRILL!!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He sure is building an impressive record Stephen. I was thinking the Treur was supposed to be a Gp1 for him but he had already won the 4yo Bonanza
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread