Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shep Gold Cup this Saturday

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Always love listening to Greg Carpenter, Racing Vic Chief Handicapper. Wonder what Breno's radio voice is like? Even with the mare assessed M2, I thinks she deserves to be of the front. The Aiken camp will be smiling going into tomorrow night.
    Not sure they will be smiling after the race though Wayne. I'm as big a fan as u can get re Lenny, but 1st up over the longer trip vs what looks an equine freak who is near his top looks a little beyond reach imo.

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Not sure what you'll all make of it, but spoke to Chris Shinn (Steamwashed) yesterday and he said she's got a "huge chance" in the race. She's $51! I'll be sending out our HRV digital email preview of the race later today and will include his comments. I found it interesting; he was very chipper. She's in great form, the mare.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Great to hear Chris was very "chipper" Cody 'laughs' and she has scooted around the Shepp track before. Will be a fascinating race to see and bet on. Speedmaps will be very interesting (have to take it they all go away from the stand?) Lenny has been driven with a sit at the trials, Steam Washed looking for the same. Breno, speed map please.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by codywinnell View Post
    Not sure what you'll all make of it, but spoke to Chris Shinn (Steamwashed) yesterday and he said she's got a "huge chance" in the race. She's $51! I'll be sending out our HRV digital email preview of the race later today and will include his comments. I found it interesting; he was very chipper. She's in great form, the mare.
    Sssssshhhhh!!

Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Sssssshhhhh!!

would help if your inbox wasn't full Richard lol.

Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Great to hear Chris was very "chipper" Cody 'laughs' and she has scooted around the Shepp track before. Will be a fascinating race to see and bet on. Speedmaps will be very interesting (have to take it they all go away from the stand?) Lenny has been driven with a sit at the trials, Steam Washed looking for the same. Breno, speed map please.
    Love it when a driver is full of confidence ahead of a big race. Need more of it. Rare that they're such long odds, but could be a genius if he snares this correct and she runs a drum. Just checked and you're spot on -- two from two at Shep!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    there is $13 the place out there for people who like to shop but if u r betting to win u will get triple figures on the exchange come race time. I can't see it myself (reckon Shepp is way stronger than SA) but it sure could make for a rawkus Oz day. GL

Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    there is $13 the place out there for people who like to shop but if u r betting to win u will get triple figures on the exchange come race time. I can't see it myself (reckon Shepp is way stronger than SA) but it sure could make for a rawkus Oz day. GL

A market on NZ bred v Oz bred?

Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by codywinnell View Post
    Love it when a driver is full of confidence ahead of a big race. Need more of it. Rare that they're such long odds, but could be a genius if he snares this correct and she runs a drum. Just checked and you're spot on -- two from two at Shep!

Another sssshhhh 'laughs' was referring to her trial form at Shepp over recent times. I think Blake may have spotted her, her trial times with Nadia a while back.
    http://www.harness.org.au/results/in...n.searchTrials

Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Ahh very interesting indeed! Righto. I'm going silent

+ Reply to Thread