Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bacardi Lindy

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    I guess Ross that is the penalty of him going to NZ for a couple of years and then you loose the rebookings/ or people be able to come and look at him etc etc, he's still very young so I am sure it will turn around again as he is doing so well. Some good promo going into this breeding season and your away again Good Luck with him
    A NZ hiccup has happened to the Simpson's before

Noel was greatly disappointed with the poor response from Kiwi breeders to Gay Reveler [His Majesty from the Truax mare Calumet Emissary! It stood just the one season at his Yendarra Farm.

from Broodmares are not created equal by Max Agnew
    http://www.harness.org.au/hra/awards...Historical.pdf
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    http://www.harness.org.au/hra/awards...Historical.pdf[/QUOTE]

Darn good read Kevin, thank you

Real Name
    Bruce Dalton

Another Bacardi

Good win last night at Geelong with the Bacardi Lindy gelding Bellmac Cody and as mentioned in another thread,Haydon Gray's drive was simply outstanding, the guy really has a stopwatch in his head.
    Nice to see Barcadi Lindy with 11 in this years coming sale after only 2 last year ( 1 was withdrawn), so I am sure that will put a smile on your face Ross

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    http://www.harness.org.au/hra/awards...Historical.pdf

Darn good read Kevin, thank you [/QUOTE]

The link was first provided by Wayne Hayes in the Chiltern thread and the beauty of it is that it tips us off to an interesting section of hra to research
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    BL is running hot A WINNER AT EACH OF VIC'S LAST 3 MEETINGS and a double tonight - that equates to 4 of the last 7 Vic trots!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling spider2311 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Harris
    Really hitting his straps as a sire. At the moment has the really good 2yo and a really nice 3yo filly. He Also has the superstar mare Claudys princess, went super at Shepp and the runner up the boss man.
    Value for money you can't go wrong with Bacardi Lindy

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Yes doing a fine job and as Ross pointed out, He's not getting the best mares either, This tells you a lot about Barcardi's quality.

Real Name
    Bruce Dalton

The Best still to come

as mentioned when I started this threat the horse is having to do it for himself and at this point of time he is indeed doing that, with less starters than others he is Leading 2yo winners to starters, he is 5th on the 3yo's and over all he is 4th winners to starters on the tables , why wouldn't you want to look if you had a mare with a suitable nick ?

Junior Member Foal Karamea will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross Simpson
    More than happy with the way the Bacardi Lindy's are going at present. I believe there are better things to come with a few new ones making their mark and the older ones proving my opinion that they get better with age.
    With 40 + mares return positives to him this season I hope we can justify keeping him in Victoria
    Ross Simpson

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Pretty sure you will get even more this coming season Ross, He's doing a fine job.

+ Reply to Thread