Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Bet for the Victoria Cup

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Your Bet for the Victoria Cup

Come on - let's stick our necks out
    You can make a case for pretty much everyone of them so nobody's pick/bet can be ridiculed
    I fancy whichever of the Me's is close enough at the 400 (wish I knew that)
    but I am going to offer up
    Franco Ledger as my each way bet
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    As a west coaster I'd have David Hercules each way. His run in the pacing cup I think was a beauty, headed and then came again to run 2nd. It will be interesting to see how he stacks up against the "big guns" in the east

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Come on people. TeeCee is offering a free lunch* at his place to everyone whose suggested bet shows a profit

*Travel costs not included
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Terror to Love and if he wins I'll take the boss up on that, One of those giant Lobsters/ Crayfish at NZ Cup time next year.
    First 4 box
    TTL
    Christen Me
    David Hercules
    Guaranteed
    Adore Me is the Smokey, Shocking draw but she is all class and I'll have to put her in for peace of mind.
    Good Luck Folks!!
    Last edited by Richard prior; 01-31-2015 at 09:52 AM.

aussiebreno
    1) Lay Philadelphia Man hard.
    2) Lay Lenny as well.
    3) Adore Me and TTL to win.
    4) For interest sake Tris/F4 around Beau, TTL, Christen Me, Adore Me, Guaranteed. Worried about Restrepo but can't have them all.

Had already got $9 Christen Me pre draw as well.

Cheering for a Kiwi victory me!

Franco Ledger not good enough. For A Reason not going well enough. ICT will do better than his quote suggests. David Hercules get 3 pegs at best and get held up wouldn't touch him.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    3-1-9-2
    I'm all in on Beau. As Bob mentioned the other day, he's a flip of the coin chance if we know he's fit. I'm happy to pay to find out @ $3.50. I liken this race to last years inter qualifier where Restrepo led and got nutted on the post in 1:53.2. That night the peg horses were the only mathematical winning chances as the lead time was moderate at 44.3. I just don't see any kamikaze speed early (like Gold Ace + Smoken Up in Vic cup last year lead time 43) in this race and reckon if Ratray gets his 44+ lead time, it's times & margins please judge. For those who have a Sportsbet acc u can get your money back (up to $100) on your 1st win bet if it finishes 2nd or 3rd.
    Also had 1 unit on the sandgroper to run a drum @ $10.50
    BOL punters

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Anyone got the current market please, Just from the Favourite down to Adore Me will be sufficient.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    TAB Fixed Rich

Beau $3.20
    Guar $4.80
    C Me $6
    Pman $6
    Len $9
    Adore $10
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Interesting that that bloke says can't see Franco Ledger getting off the arm and Brent is content Beau will get an easy lead time. I'm not so sure.
    We seen Franco Ledger lead at Adelaide and yes he did hook on and yes he did go better with the cold sit at Shep, but that Shep drive wasn't by design. His best chance is knowing they won't push all out with Lenny and getting leaders back on Beau. People might say it's just nice to be in a big race but they won't be content with that. You're in it to win it and his best shot is trying for that early lead I reckon.

+ Reply to Thread