Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your Bet for the Victoria Cup

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Yep, nice call Breno re CM.....your shout! How about that gatespeed, wow!! Race was all over after the pedestrian pace early. The mare was GIGANTIC!!

And can we get a little love from the Lenny knockers?? he went pretty nice (and at $4.40 the drum!!) with the gun run of course.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    TC does not need to dust off the good china as nobody nominated Cme as their bet even though a few fancied him.
    After he led so easily the race became a fizzer - bring on the distance races
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Well done to Christen Me! LTS got close at the end but not close enough! Can't wait to see him in the next few years! Beautide was a total flop, regardless of the quick last quarter. How was he favourite in this field I have no idea, especially since his lack of race fitness.. CM seems to be the best in Australasia ATM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Christen Me started clear fav in the end Ev
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Christen Me started clear fav in the end Ev
    & wasn't that a major plonk! $8 after the draw with TAB, lots & lots of $6-$7 with all the other corps mid week, all the way in to start $4.20 on Betfair.......then straight into $1.80 after they'd gone 300m.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I didn't even know Kev, as I only looked at the replay. I was more meaning after the barrier draw was released.

Junior Member Weanling Lenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Martin Riseley
    Absolutely wrapped with Lenny 2nd up............ Think it may be a blessing in disguise missing the hunter cup next week heading into inter Dom heats. 2 runs in 2 weeks coming of a long break is plenty enough. Really proud the horse did the talking to silence any doubters of him taking his spot in the field last night. Exciting times. Ps he has pulled up really well.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Absolutely wrapped with Lenny 2nd up............ Think it may be a blessing in disguise missing the hunter cup next week heading into inter Dom heats. 2 runs in 2 weeks coming of a long break is plenty enough. Really proud the horse did the talking to silence any doubters of him taking his spot in the field last night. Exciting times. Ps he has pulled up really well.
    Congrats Martin. I do not think many doubted his ability esp us Vics - I just think some thought Avon's record made him unlucky not to get a start
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling Lenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Martin Riseley
    Thanks Kev as owners we definitely wear our hearts on our sleeves !! A consequence of the extraordinary depth of horses vying for spots in these classic races with limited spots available is people will miss out. It sure makes it tough I would hate to be making the calls on who's in and out your really on a hiding to nothing!

Member Gelding doncht will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Don Chet
    Grats to Martin here. Really a great job!

+ Reply to Thread