Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ag hunter cup 2015

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Ag hunter cup 2015

Adore Me HUGE in Vic Cup! (i got her at $5.50 for Hunter
    Terror To Love didnt get a run, had a lot to offer in Vic Cup, will love SS 3280m depends on barrier.
    Looks like NZ trio vs Guaranteed

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    The Kiwis are back to there old tricks again.. Winning our biggest races They will be mighty hard to beat next week..

aussiebreno
    The cheque should clear Saturday night Ash. She should blitz them with even luck.

Guaranteed and Christen Me the dangers along with Terror To Love. If PMan and FAR draw a good marble and step well they in with a place chance.

But I only rate them as place chances. I honestly cannot see her getting beat. She would need some serious bad luck. She steps she wins and from all reports she steps no problem.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken
    Ye, that's what I thought Brent. Curious to see how TTL goes on Hunter Cup night.

Hi Ev, Different kettle of fish in the Hunter Cup compared to last nights Victoria Cup, TTL will or should really appreciate the extra distance and all things being equal, He'll be in the hunt.

Absolutely agree Rich, if you watch TTL in the Vic Cup last night cos of his bad draw he was at the tail of the field, and could only attempt to thread thru the field in the straight, he finished with a lot of petrol in the tank and i think is primed for the SS 3280m of next week. Massive chance will relish that type of event.
    However there will be one hurdle, and its a little black mare called Adore Me.
    She was 3 wide for the last 800 where Christen Me was running 54seconds and 4 wide on the turn, and making ground in the straight-ridiculous

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Congrats Dannie McKinnon (dmac43) and other connections for Washmepockets getting run in Hunter Cup. Went huge in the Pure Steel last week. Good luck! Enjoy!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Congrats Dannie McKinnon (dmac43) and other connections for Washmepockets getting run in Hunter Cup. Went huge in the Pure Steel last week. Good luck! Enjoy!
    They were quick to get that up Paul, considering the draw was at the dinner tonight

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm...romstate=vic#8
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Junior Member Weanling dmac43 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dannie McKinnon
    Thanks Paul. Its a huge thrill to have a runner in the race that i have loved since i was a young boy. We are realists are don't expect too much from the little fella other than he do what he does every week and that is give his all. The support of the industry participants at all levels has been incredible. I have been on youtube to watch Stephen Bradbury a few times today

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    TTL's run of bad draws in Aus continues just another to add to the list. Correct me if I am wrong but I think including the Hunter Cup this is his 11th run in Aus and his only drawn decent once when he drew the 4 and sat outside Christen Me and beat him. l hope he gets some luck on Saturday and we can see him in the finish, but I think Adore Me with a safe start will be mighty hard to beat. Her run in the Vic Cup was super impressive and she looks ready to kick the boys butts just as she did in the NZ Cup. Distance and conditions were suit her down to the ground. Realistically she's my tip but I will be cheering our home grown superstar Guaranteed. He is so deserves to win a GRand CIrcuit win this season.

+ Reply to Thread