Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Headlines

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister JayKO View Post
    On another thread their is discussion regarding champs of the past. A horse considered one the finest ever produced should have massive ? Against whether he competed on the level given the allegations of suspected use of EPO way ahead of its time in this country.
    The cobalt inquiries I suspect have to stand still until the NSW test case is resolved, HRV cannot afford to go off half cocked here or it will signal the end of the spirt as a profession, Andrew Rule has already forecast the end of the sport, it will need significant government assistance to get the integrity controls in place to do so.

Are you referring to a horse in the hype and delusion thread Stu?

Member Gelding Mister JayKO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stu Black
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Are you referring to a horse in the hype and delusion thread Stu?
    Yes

Member Yearling Diablo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Miller
    What I am bewildered with at the moment is the fact the 'Investigators' seem to have had prior knowledge to what was being scripted in certain races but punters were still allowed to place bets which were always going to turn into vapour. I guess they would call this 'collateral damage' but, surely, when the races in question become common knowledge there should be some kind of recourse for punters to recover their losses.

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Has turnover fallen through the floor in NSW harness racing?
    When will harness racing close down in NSW?
    Is this situation in Victoria worst, on a par, not as bad as bribery of the officials who police the sport a la NSW harness racing not a lifetime ago?
    IMO...
    No
    Not in my lifetime
    on a par

the first out of Mildura is interesting when the sky was projected to possible fall
    Win pool down marginally
    Place pool UP
    Tri UP 30%
    Quin UP over 40%
    Ex "same"
    First 4 UP-DOUBLE
    Run Dub down marginally
    OVER ALL the pools were UP over 20% !

this is based on the last meeting thereon the 21st Jan again "just another meeting like tonight"

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    the first out of Mildura is interesting when the sky was projected to possible fall
    Win pool down marginally
    Place pool UP
    Tri UP 30%
    Quin UP over 40%
    Ex "same"
    First 4 UP-DOUBLE
    Run Dub down marginally

this is based on the last meeting thereon the 21st Jan again "just another meeting like tonight"
    Maybe punters are confident they will get a fair go tonite!!!

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    I for the first time for a long time actualy looked at Mildura to have a bet as no Cramp factor to take into account

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    Win pool down marginally
    Place pool UP
    Tri UP 30%
    Quin UP over 40%
    Ex "same"
    First 4 UP-DOUBLE
    Run Dub down marginally

Quaddie Pool UP around 10% as well

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    What I am bewildered with at the moment is the fact the 'Investigators' seem to have had prior knowledge to what was being scripted in certain races but punters were still allowed to place bets which were always going to turn into vapour. I guess they would call this 'collateral damage' but, surely, when the races in question become common knowledge there should be some kind of recourse for punters to recover their losses.
    Once proven guilty possibly civil cases against Cramp. Would need to have had a large bet to cover legals, doubt anybody would have.

Member Yearling Diablo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Once proven guilty possibly civil cases against Cramp. Would need to have had a large bet to cover legals, doubt anybody would have.
    Class action.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    Class action.
    True.

+ Reply to Thread