Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Cup Tips

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit

Red face Hunter Cup Tips

Here we go again Folks, I'm going with TERROR TO LOVE again but The Mare will be hard to beat.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Adore me & TTL hardest to beat for mine.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The same as my Vic Cup selection - one of the Me's
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal jake80 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jenny Johnson
    Herald Sun article today by HRV 's Jason Bonnington...does he know the Hunter Cup is actually a stand start? All referred to as having drawn 'gate number'. Ugh!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Adore Me
    TTL
    Guaranteed
    Christen Me

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Adore Me
    TTL
    Guaranteed
    Christen Me
    +1

Adore Me on top.
    Christen Me, Guaranteed, TTL next best in the race, but one I've backed is Philly Man @ $3 place. These 3200 races like Kilmore Cup and Hunter Cup are dominated by pegs runners, he is not up to the top 4 imo but if he steps and gets that peg run I am happy to be on at $3.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    How's this sound Breno...

Kerryn to lead, Adore Me to cross, Dexter to cross, Adore Me straight off and crosses Christen Me, Ricky works to the front. Adore Me prevails. Will Nathan have a quick think about popping into the one out line?

aussiebreno
    If any of the big three Kiwis lead would they hand up to one of the others?
    I would rather P Man 3 or 4 pegs than in the running line.

But then again maybe driver will succumb to the hype of the horse, overrate him, pull out running line and finish midfield. I would hope not but as you mention it is a distinct possibility especially if the field is broken up a little at the start as can happen in stands.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Those NZedders are a polite bunch of guys and girls, handing up in distance races, a'la NZ Cup. Definitely Melton's different and you could be right...thinking into the not too distant future. Adore Me to lead all the way.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by jake80 View Post
    Herald Sun article today by HRV 's Jason Bonnington...does he know the Hunter Cup is actually a stand start? All referred to as having drawn 'gate number'. Ugh!
    Last weeks standing starts at Melton seemed more like walk up starts. At most country tracks they make the horses stand still . It seems to vary from club to club. I prefer all horses to be standing at the tape . They need to be consistent or get rid of them.
    Don't die wondering !

+ Reply to Thread