Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stewards Responsibilities

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    i was on the horse in question to place and watching live I had zero qualms whatsoever with the tactics adopted. After going back and watching the replay just now, my initial thoughts were confirmed. There's no way she comes off the pegs early when there is a high probability either Messini or Young Modern come round u, both of whom stick on extremely well. As for the chance at the 400, I didn't see that.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    i was on the horse in question to place and watching live I had zero qualms whatsoever with the tactics adopted. After going back and watching the replay just now, my initial thoughts were confirmed. There's no way she comes off the pegs early when there is a high probability either Messini or Young Modern come round u, both of whom stick on extremely well. As for the chance at the 400, I didn't see that.

+1
    A friend went the same way, said horse to place, would find it hard to win, included in all up places for the night....all good until Adorable. That's racing.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes

+2, took a peek at the replay, still no option at the 400 esp as said driver got DCSG for I assume making a little room in the straight. By the rules it's a heftier penalty on a bend.
    Kev, (Chris Alford may have even gone and had a crack at the lead) Now that would have deserved questioning BIG TIME.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    +2, took a peek at the replay, still no option at the 400 esp as said driver got DCSG for I assume making a little room in the straight. By the rules it's a heftier penalty on a bend.
    Kev, (Chris Alford may have even gone and had a crack at the lead) Now that would have deserved questioning BIG TIME.
    I didn't know what race/horse we were talking about when I posted so I plead Not Guilty to Insanity
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you are hoping to place there is not a great deal of difference between the 4 or 5 posn in the run at Melton so far this season. (and if you are looking to bigger races we know which posn guarantees you the easier run)

4 posn: 13 wins and 54 places (includes winners as a place-getter of course)
    5 posn: 4 wins and 46 places
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread