Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    I have been calling races on track for nearly 20 years, and listening to them for a lot longer. Reluctant to criticise too much but I don't think I have heard a call of a feature race quite like this one last night.

I'll leave it at that...

http://www.harness.org.au/video-repl...de=MGC28021502

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    How will Adore Me go next week in the Auckland Cup? Horror draw, same goes for Border Control & Christen Me!

http://t.co/b5ZF0oFbli

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I'm curious as to why Jason Hackett was clearly shaking his head in race 5 at Melton tonight? was he loosening his neck, or was he upset with Charlie Borg on Frank The Duck?
    Regarding the Auckland cup, can the real TTL bounce back? I dare say he'll give them something to chase...

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    I'm curious as to why Jason Hackett was clearly shaking his head in race 5 at Melton tonight? was he loosening his neck, or was he upset with Charlie Borg on Frank The Duck?
    Regarding the Auckland cup, can the real TTL bounce back? I dare say he'll give them something to chase...
    Didn't notice Jason shaking his head Ev but DR Wilson appeared to give the horse on his outside a couple of cracks on the backside with his whip about 50 metres out, Pretty sure that my eyes don't recieve me, Have another look and tell me what you think please.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    I have no idea about the horse or his camp Smoken, but was on course and again i don't know what is normal for the horse but gee he LOOKED.... SUPER proppy in the prelim and still looked proppy during the run, as I said, I have no idea what is normal for the horse, but it wasn't a pretty look.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I have no idea guys. If you forward the replay to the 1.10 mark, and have the full screen view, you will clearly see Jason disappointed with what I assume is the driver of Frank The Duck. I thought I was seeing things, but I wasnt

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    EV, I am almost certain it was nothing more than him simply telling Charlie that he was not getting the death
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    He sure made that clear with his body language Kev. Good drive from Borg to end up in the 1/1, unfortunately the Duck quacked to run 71.0m last.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Come on Breno, Don't you have something to say about this coming Saturday night at Wagga lol.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Come on Breno, Don't you have something to say about this coming Saturday night at Wagga lol.
    If anyone desperate enough to be up at 10.20PM to watch a 2yo from Wagga steer clear of backing the pole!

Closed Thread