Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Danno, I agree with most of your comments but lifting the weight off the horses back and transferring it to the wheels will allow the horse to got faster. It's much easier to pull a wheelbarrow with 100kg in it than carry the whole lot on your back.
    Another thing with the leaning back is that it forces the horse behind to stay further back thus giving the one in front an advantage when the sprint goes on. So it should be stopped.
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by KTQ View Post
    I signed up for a USTA account so I could see how a few WA horses that were sold to the states were doing but it says I have to pay for any info. does anyone have a site I can use to check their racing history in the states?

Hi Katie.
    Go to harness racing site. click on united states in hra.
    go to racing (entries/results)
    , a screen will come up. put in horses name & press go.

Week at a Glance Search Advanced Search Race Programs Track Statistics U.S. ENTRIES AND RESULTSupdated Mon 1/2 18:32 PMThis web site is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Week at a Glance Click on a day of the week to view entries & results for all

U.S. ENTRIES AND RESULT
    By Horse (all tracks) GO

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Hi Katie.
    Go to harness racing site. click on united states in hra.
    go to racing (entries/results)
    , a screen will come up. put in horses name & press go.

Week at a Glance Search Advanced Search Race Programs Track Statistics U.S. ENTRIES AND RESULTSupdated Mon 1/2 18:32 PMThis web site is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Week at a Glance Click on a day of the week to view entries & results for all

U.S. ENTRIES AND RESULT
    By Horse (all tracks) GO

Thank you Trish. I tried it but it only gives recent results I believe. I wanted the overall results for a couple horses but it's OK. Ill just need to regularly search

Is North American racing hard? Some topline horses that raced one of ours are over there (Machtu and Classic American) and they won a couple but don't have as much success as here. It's also interesting to see how many NZ horses are over there. Just saw that Classic American raced Wyndberg Courage, Stateman and Our Jerry Lee. 4 Kiwis in one race

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    WOW... did you sell this horse Paul. Great for the mare.

results - Race 2 NSWHRC at TABCORP PK MENANGLE 3 January 2017
    AINSWORTH TECHNOLOGIES PACE Race code: PCC03011704 Stakes: $8,480 Gait: PACERS Class: C0 Only. 3YO and older 1,609 METRES MOBILE STARTPl HorsePrize-
    money Row &
    BrTAB
    # Trainer Driver
    ( C = Concession )Mgn
    (m)Starting
    oddsStewards'
    Comments
    1ANYTHING FOR LOVE Fr22S P Tritton, L R TrittonL R Tritton $ 9.80 GS L SWAB BAY GELDING 4 by ROCK N ROLL HEAVEN USA out of THE PERFECT MONA
    Owner(s): M P Sheahan, J A Sheahan, D W Sheahan, R M Sheahan, M Sheahan, D M Barber
    Breeder(s): P I (Paul) Humphreys 2ASTRIDE Fr88J P McCarthyL A McCarthy 14.80 $ 1.40 fav 3WE WF 3MISTER REGAL MAJOR NZ Fr77T G ButtD R Hancock 21.10 $ 10.20 RAS 4HE CAN FLY NZ Fr55J J AlchinJ J Alchin 23.70 $ 7.50 5THE LIFE OF BRIAN NZ Fr11J A Rando, M J RandoD R Morris 40.30 $ 67.30 6DASHING HANNAH Fr66K A TurnerR P Morris 40.30 $ 19.70 RAS 7ALLSTAR SEA Fr44D M HewittD M Hewitt 40.70 $ 19.40 8CYCLONE CHARLIE NZ Fr33D M HewittT P McCarthy 41.60 $ 43.40 HU ScratchingsAll startedTrack Rating: GOODGross Time: 1:51:4Mile Rate: 1:51:4First Quarter: 27.5Second Quarter: 29.3Third Quarter: 27.0Fourth Quarter: 27.6Margins: 14.8m x 6.3m

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    WOW... did you sell this horse Paul. Great for the mare.

results - Race 2 NSWHRC at TABCORP PK MENANGLE 3 January 2017
    AINSWORTH TECHNOLOGIES PACE Race code: PCC03011704 Stakes: $8,480 Gait: PACERS Class: C0 Only. 3YO and older 1,609 METRES MOBILE STARTPl HorsePrize-
    money Row &
    BrTAB
    # Trainer Driver
    ( C = Concession )Mgn
    (m)Starting
    oddsStewards'
    Comments
    1ANYTHING FOR LOVE Fr22S P Tritton, L R TrittonL R Tritton $ 9.80 GS L SWAB BAY GELDING 4 by ROCK N ROLL HEAVEN USA out of THE PERFECT MONA
    Owner(s): M P Sheahan, J A Sheahan, D W Sheahan, R M Sheahan, M Sheahan, D M Barber
    Breeder(s): P I (Paul) Humphreys 2ASTRIDE Fr88J P McCarthyL A McCarthy 14.80 $ 1.40 fav 3WE WF 3MISTER REGAL MAJOR NZ Fr77T G ButtD R Hancock 21.10 $ 10.20 RAS 4HE CAN FLY NZ Fr55J J AlchinJ J Alchin 23.70 $ 7.50 5THE LIFE OF BRIAN NZ Fr11J A Rando, M J RandoD R Morris 40.30 $ 67.30 6DASHING HANNAH Fr66K A TurnerR P Morris 40.30 $ 19.70 RAS 7ALLSTAR SEA Fr44D M HewittD M Hewitt 40.70 $ 19.40 8CYCLONE CHARLIE NZ Fr33D M HewittT P McCarthy 41.60 $ 43.40 HU ScratchingsAll startedTrack Rating: GOODGross Time: 1:51:4Mile Rate: 1:51:4First Quarter: 27.5Second Quarter: 29.3Third Quarter: 27.0Fourth Quarter: 27.6Margins: 14.8m x 6.3m
    Yep thats him. Went super!! Still got the mares other offspring and she in foal to Somebeach.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    yep WOW
    This was the C0 of the day but the time blitzed all the higher grades
    Hope you got some of the $9.80 (The first of a treble for the stable)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Left 2nd and 3rd and the rest of the field in its wake, absolutely panced the favourite. Is this horse headed for the big time or what?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I see Tony Xihira is the trainer for Chilli Palmer for the $70k Horsham Cup on Sunday
    With Tony only having had 1 win for the season, I am guessing Adam Kelly (13 wins) sacked Chilli not visa versa

https://www.harness.org.au/fields.cf...romstate=vic#7
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I see Tony Xihira is the trainer for Chilli Palmer for the $70k Horsham Cup on Sunday
    With Tony only having had 1 win for the season, I am guessing Adam Kelly (13 wins) sacked Chilli not visa versa

https://www.harness.org.au/fields.cf...romstate=vic#7
    hmmmm... He won 4 starts ago, was held up last start and doing fast times. If the owners want, they can ship Chilli over to my Dad in the West - we don't really have the space in the stables but he can have my old room.

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    There's this really good horse in the West called Rub Of The Green. Fantastic front runner who is quite unbeatable if it draws well - which is great for it, because in its last 10 starts, it's drawn 2, 1, 8, 1, 9, 1, 9, 2, 4, 5. Four Leaf Clover up its butt or what!
    This contrasts with our horse Three Blind Mice which has drawn 12, 9, 10, 9, 10, 5, 4, 2, 10, 6, 7, 7, 8 in its past 13. This is for purely RBD Mobile races, and excludes any Preferential barrier draw races based on C or M class, $won etc as that would sway the numbers. Poor Mouse - it makes me laugh/pout/cringe how unlucky he is.

I wonder if there is a record of the luckiest and unluckiest horses random-barrier-draw-wise in Aus. Our ones in NZ draw terribly an uncanny amount and I'm getting very suspicious of it over there that it's not as 'random' as they make out... I might make a chart.

Closed Thread