Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Tried getting a Tabcorp account? They have all replays for trots and with the right software you can download them

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    Tried getting a Tabcorp account? They have all replays for trots and with the right software you can download them

I have not. I wonder how difficult it'll be being abroad... do you know how long it takes them to upload the videos? I like tabtouch because it's pretty quick. Otherwise I'd just 'try' to be patient and wait (usually after much swearing and sitting on my hands trying not to flip the bird at my laptop)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Tabcorp do live stream Sky through their site for account holders plus replays come up pretty quick after I think

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Try a VPN , I use PIA and can watch the live stream on tabcorp via the Melbourne server. It should work from anywhere in the world. If you just want audio try the sport 927 website. Good luck.
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Just got around to watching In The Gig and I know that Greg Hayes is on leave but it only went for 15mins and they never signed off - maybe there was a stuff up. Anyone else find that?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Anyone notice that the HRA page now shows all services for a mare? Looked up one of our horse's breeding and was intrigued to see that you can see every stallion owners are putting their mare to, successful or not.
    Attached Images

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Also, on the note of trying to get a live stream of the races here in Canada, apparently Canada has banned any live streaming into the country No VPNs or betting accounts will work. It's a sad day

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by KTQ View Post
    Anyone notice that the HRA page now shows all services for a mare? Looked up one of our horse's breeding and was intrigued to see that you can see every stallion owners are putting their mare to, successful or not.
    I thought that was always the case Katie. Even better than that - register for HarnessWeb (see under SERVICES tab on HRA)
    When you do a Horse Search - for a stallion when you hover on the Horse tab you will see Service Summary and from that page you can click on Details and see their book in complete detail
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I thought that was always the case Katie. Even better than that - register for HarnessWeb (see under SERVICES tab on HRA)
    When you do a Horse Search - for a stallion when you hover on the Horse tab you will see Service Summary and from that page you can click on Details and see their book in complete detail
    Perhaps on harnesswrb, but HRA through harness.org.au hasn't had services. Just the final service if a mare slipped etc I'm pretty sure. I thoroughly check (stalk) our horse's breeding and have only just noticed the detail of all services.

I use my dad's harness web he doesn't know. I tell him off when he hasn't nominated enough heh

Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Just got around to watching In The Gig and I know that Greg Hayes is on leave but it only went for 15mins and they never signed off - maybe there was a stuff up. Anyone else find that?
    At least we can't blame K Packer ringing in from home telling them to take the show off air!

Closed Thread