Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    I believe this has been done to protect the database. What's there now is a huge improvement over the pictures of food you had to click on originally.

Also told it was done due to a threat from the "Ashley Madison" hackers. Believe they threatened to reveal all of Richard Priors horse interests to his wife!!
    That may not be a totally bad thing as I am not sure that he has been able to keep track of them all
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A little surprised to see Mighty Mav - just turned 5yo and not having raced until 4yo, going around in a claimer at Melton tonight for a mere $12k price.
    He has a 21-5-2-5 record and is only a C4 M0 and he ran a mighty 3rd behind Jilliby Jagger and Mactera Lad in a M0 a forthight ago

4 claimers tonight (max price 12k) and not a single horse claimed - unless the stewards comments have missed one
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling apexguy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tony Webb
    Horses
    Celine Castle, Stone of Destiny, Come ou
    I think you will find Kev that because it was a series of claiming heats with a final next week, no claims are allowed in the heats only in the final. Invariably if there was an excellent run in the heat then there is usually multiple
    claims for the horse in the final.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by apexguy View Post
    I think you will find Kev that because it was a series of claiming heats with a final next week, no claims are allowed in the heats only in the final. Invariably if there was an excellent run in the heat then there is usually multiple
    claims for the horse in the final.
    Thanks Tony - that makes sense
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling apexguy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tony Webb
    Horses
    Celine Castle, Stone of Destiny, Come ou

Accessing a horse’s historical results and video

Form guide has been upgraded to provide complete horse's history including New Zealand starts - looks great and makes checking horses performance from the fields so much easier!

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=27593

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

200 Years of Harness Racing in 5Mins...

This is an excellent Harness Racing video celebrating 200 years of how the Standardbred help "build" America!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7OculvImEs

Which talented Aussie can do a True Blue version??? How good would that be?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    This is an excellent Harness Racing video celebrating 200 years of how the Standardbred help "build" America!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7OculvImEs

Which talented Aussie can do a True Blue version??? How good would that be?
    Thanks Ash....what a terrific production.

I've put the link on the Bendigo HRC website and and will get this shared via Facebook and Twitter....

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Great find Ash, interesting to watch

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I'm not completely sold yet Tony. Unless I am missing something it is not as detailed as the form guide but a quicker way to get performance history from the fields / starters. I wish they had a trainers column as a lengthy search on harnessweb is still the only way to see a change of trainer
    We still need HRA for breeding searches as the RISE way takes you nowhere if you click on the dam etc

Ps Something has to be done about the new Captcha codes that you have to provide to access a HRA search. There is no regenerate option so when you a get a character that nobody in the room can decipher twice in a row! It can take you 3 cracks to break the bloody code
    Last edited by Messenger; 09-12-2015 at 03:03 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Closed Thread