Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You pricked my interest so I tried to find a stallion match for her and not many jumped out at me on paper - I wonder who will click with Somebeachsomewhere mares - I think I would try Shadow Play
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Kevin...You could possibly go to any of the sons of Cam's Card Shark....starting at the top with Bettors Delight or grandsons like Betterthancheddar, Carribean Blaster.
    or sons of Artsplace, again starting at the top with Art Major, or Sportswriter.
    Sons of Western Hanover or RocknRoll Hanover would work.

Have a close look at the sons of The Panderosa and I think you'll find that they are disappointinng..ie Ponder, Metropolitan and others.

I looked at the golden crosses on the USTA site for Beach Towel mares...and their descendents. Pretty impressive !

Senior Member 2YO Njcstables will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Cahir
    Race 5 at Kilmore tonight will be interesting. 5 scratchings all on the front row leaving a 2 and 6 formation!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Njcstables View Post
    Race 5 at Kilmore tonight will be interesting. 5 scratchings all on the front row leaving a 2 and 6 formation!
    LOL I was just about to post the same
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Njcstables View Post
    Soho Berlin is for sale too Kev. Maybe you could buy her and she could be your foundation broodmare! Looking at Robs website it says he currently owns 218 horses! That's a lot of money in chaff and oats.
    We should have made an offer at Horsham that day Nate. She has now won 3 more since then with tonight's win in the Repechage and of course was withdrawn from the sale. She definitley came pretty close to leaving the Watson barn - I doubt she will be going anywhere now
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Fancy only being to get 6 acceptors in a C0 at Ballarat on a Saturday night
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Great to see Jimmy Castles train and drive a winner today at Menangle, He will be in the good books with his boss, It's their 53rd Wedding Anniversary today.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They raced over 4 different distances at Gloucester Park last Friday night : 1730, 2130, 2536, 3309 - you don't see that very often nowadays.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Shows you what a little pace will do in a race
    Check out the finish of the last at Terang tonight

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#TEC18081502

A great 4 way go in what was only a 6 horse field.
    It was good to see the horse that went to the death fire up - maybe not for connections or its backers nor the backers of the favourite but for us viewers who are used to seeing small fields result in processions

The winner was $15 despite winning last start and looked absolutely gone at the 500
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Some /many weeks ago ( before the Redwood I think) someone wrote information relating to the draws and winning % at Melton, can anyone steer me to the correct thread or date this was place on

Closed Thread