Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I hope Cblaster, Gbliss, Mindarie Priddy get back to there full health. I just read that Priddy has been suffering from that dreadful disease Laminitis

aussiebreno
    Watching max music on mtv and they have top 100 aussie rock songs. Coming in at no 3 was Midnight Oils Power and the Passion. Whilst taking a keen interest in what Garrett must describe as dancing I caught a glimpse of what I believe was Vin Knights colours putting a gap on them at what looked to be Moonee Valley. Wow!!! Glory days.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    I once saw Teddy Demmlers colours on The Sullivans many moons ago. I cant remember if he was on the episode though. Skyring Boy was the horse if memory serves.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Watching max music on mtv and they have top 100 aussie rock songs. Coming in at no 3 was Midnight Oils Power and the Passion. Whilst taking a keen interest in what Garrett must describe as dancing I caught a glimpse of what I believe was Vin Knights colours putting a gap on them at what looked to be Moonee Valley. Wow!!! Glory days.
    Poppy I reckon Breno!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Yes Vin and Poppy during the drum solo from memory! There is a heap of random TV footage from the period throughout the film clip - actually quite interesting to look back at.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Apart from Mr Cramp dominating Mildura again today (4wins and 4seconds) it was good to see that the other 4 races produced first of the season wins for 2 trainers while the other 2 races notched up second for the season for 2 trainers
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    I once saw Teddy Demmlers colours on The Sullivans many moons ago. I cant remember if he was on the episode though. Skyring Boy was the horse if memory serves.
    You have to go to Introduce yourself thread Leigh to see Ted's comprehensive reply

http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...4916#post34916
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Thought I must have been in a coma and awoken last night, Jason Bonnington is on the box saying that Keayang Steamer is a Superstar, Not just yet Jason, He may well end up being one but he's definitley not there yet.

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Thought I must have been in a coma and awoken last night, Jason Bonnington is on the box saying that Keayang Steamer is a Superstar, Not just yet Jason, He may well end up being one but he's definitley not there yet.
    wouldn't take any notice of what he says, can't pick his nose let alone a winner. Only have to listen to him on radio.Like most of the mouth pieces in the sport they only state the obivous,never go agaist the tide and don't have their own opinions for fear of upseting someone

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Like to congratulate Trevor Wright on a brilliant performance by his horse Go West U Terror last night at G.P. 1:57:3 over 2536 metres, you really have him firing Trev and I reckon there are more wins in store.

Closed Thread