Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Another little grizzle. I wanted to see the prize-money breakdown for Melton last night but the results have nothing in the prize-money column so I thought I will get it from HRA by clicking on the winner and via their performance page click on the race code and find it on the HRA db but HRA has not been updated yet.
    I suppose everyone has to have a holiday some time
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Hey everybody with TC appropriately sorting out where all the furniture belongs (redirecting posts/threads to the correct forums)
    We all have to remember to look further than the Australian Harness Racing thread
    The best tip for navigating the board that anybody gave me (I think it was from Breno) was
    Make sure you are Logged In then
    click the NEW POSTS tab (right next to Private Messages) whenever you come on for a read
    It will then list every thread that has had an update since you last visited
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Ashlee Seijka facebook " Races at Orange today witnessed team driving at its best!! What a joke to the industry!!"

Assuming she talking about fast class race. What did everyone think? i only listened on radio but I thought 69 half gives drivers back in field big chance to come round.

She may have every right to be upset at the result for her own horse, but I don't think she can hide behind the 'joke for the industry' line given the Seijkas camp history.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Ashlee Seijka facebook " Races at Orange today witnessed team driving at its best!! What a joke to the industry!!"

Assuming she talking about fast class race. What did everyone think? i only listened on radio but I thought 69 half gives drivers back in field big chance to come round.

She may have every right to be upset at the result for her own horse, but I don't think she can hide behind the 'joke for the industry' line given the Seijkas camp history.
    Yep, People who live in glass houses Breno.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert

I only watched 2 of the races, including that fast class race and I didn't spot anything untoward. Ash could perhaps take a leaf out of legendary NFL coach Paul Brown's book...."if you win, say nothing. If you lose, say less."

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Worth a thread?
    Colin and Paleface's home. http://raywhiteruraltemora.com.au/nsw/temora/1259253/
    Attached Images
    Last edited by arlington; 02-09-2015 at 09:17 AM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That is a fantastic photo.
    What do you think Wayne, I reckon Emu Rock Standardbreds should buy Paleface's place
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Well Kev, just between you and me, the big man did say something about heading down to see the Bendigo Harness Museum via Temora.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert

I'm now led to believe the race in question was the 6th.

Closed Thread