Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Young Clinton is younger than me Ray, Bloody hell I'm starting to sound old lol. I think it's more the association that Jnr has with Quinny and I guess it's good to have a back up plan or driver and it was totally Snr's call on that particular occasion but really, Nobody knows the horse like Jnr.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Chariots View Post
    Clinton is actually older than Gary Jnr. and has held a licence for many years. Hardly inexperienced.
    FYI the reason given by the Hall camp last week was for Clint to gain some 'experience'!! And I'm very aware he is some 6 years older than Gary.

Senior Member 2YO Njcstables will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Cahir
    Looking at the Albion park fields tonight and notice grant Dixon has 19 starters for the night including an incredible 7 in the group 2 priemiers cup. Can anyone ever remember a trainer having so many runners in a group race before? Vaguely recall p. manning having 6 in a feature 2 yo race years ago. Maybe g. Tindale the same in Perth.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    What's up with the replay of Quinny's race??? Will probably have to wait until Monday now.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Looks as though MHC really made it very hard for Quinny to get past him. I personally believe Quinny will be nowhere near those odds when he heads to Brissy. Avannova is the horse they have to beat over there! What a transformation from that horse!

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Anybody got any feed back from the Echuca Dispersal Sale??
    Last edited by Richard prior; 06-25-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yeah, I would love to know where a couple of them ended up too Rich
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    An unusual one - the 2nd at Bendigo tonight, for a couple of reasons.

We don't often see a 2yo in a C0 event, nevertheless Kept Under Wraps with a perfect record from his 4 starts apart from 4th to Follow The Stars in the APG final was sent out $1.10 fav !

He was beaten by a first starter, Allies Mate, having his first ever start as a late 4yo who paid the juicy dividend of $53.50 to bring up Jason Donohue's first winner as a trainer/part owner for the year - maybe his first winner ever (he did not train one last yr). You would think the stable would have to had most of that dividend as you just have to support your horse in its first ever start. 1.56.7 is not a bad MR for your first ever run/win

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#BNC24061404
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Been getting the National Trotguide for a few years now and initially I really enjoyed it but the current version takes about 5-10 minutes to read and it's hardly worth buying, I wish the editors could put a few more feature story's in it or something of interest.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Same goes for Harness Racing Weekly Rich, they need more feature stories and less basic form guides - which most can access off the net or at the TAB
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Closed Thread