Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    http://www.cranbourneharness.org/new...in-for-martin/

First training win for the former farrier of Black Caviar

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley

Real Name
    patricia ilsley

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Thanks Trish, to appreciate Three Chances dam - Delightful Chance, you have to swap back and forward between HRNZ and HRA. I wish the 2 bodies could work together as there is so much overlap nowadays.
    Maybe there has been 'a little' improvement for if you look at HRA's progeny list for Delightful Chance you will see no performance details for the well performed Luckisaladytonight NZ (2002) but if you click on her full sister Presidential Affair and look at her progeny you will see the details for her well performed son State Of Affairs NZ (2006). Why I find this strange is that both were NZ only performers - HRA gives us details for one but not the other but like I said maybe a little improvement was made between 2001 and 2006

Overall HRA does a bit better job because it lists all of a mares progeny while on HRNZ the list of progeny for an exported broodmare ceases after she has been exported eg on HRNZ Delightful Chance only appears to have gone to the breeding barn 4 times while HRA lists all her 13 services
    Last edited by Messenger; 09-23-2016 at 10:13 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Yes Kevin you think in this day & age it would be easier than having to go back & forth, its a pain. I like looking at breeding lines & so often you have to go back to NZ.

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Harness Racing NSW ‏@HRNSW_Harness Sep 21 There is new husband & wife training partnership in town. First starters for @trittonharness & @panella_lauren will be at @TPMenangle on Sat.

I think you will find they did have some runners at Penrith on Thursday.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    When is HRV going to get their new CEO? Anyone know?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Tonight/Thursday is Metro night at Melton this week - to avoid the Frid gallops and Sat GF

https://www.harness.org.au/fields.cf...&fromstate=vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Favourites took out all 7 races at Yarra Valley today

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...G101016&ms=vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Alright peeps. I need help. I live in Canada and like to watch the replays when my horses race. Sometimes if the time difference is right, I get to listen in (there seems to be no live video feed available) but that's so 20th century. Being that our horses race in WA where there seems to be absolutely no urgency to upload videos, I used to rely on watching them through my family's Tabtouch account which was updated straight away with the videos. They've now blocked the ability to watch replays outside of Australia - even if I use Hola or another IP blocker (so stupid).

There has to be another way to view them without needing to pay for Sky racing or the like. Anyone know an IP blocker that will work with tabtouch? It's so frustrating needing to wait until afternoon on my Monday or even Tuesday to watch my own horses race. I shouldn't have to wait until they're uploaded to harnessweb or harness.org.au to watch. THIS IS SO DUMB!!!!! How is it possible to watch bloody trials in NZ the same day but can't watch my own bloody horse race?!?

Closed Thread