Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dexter moving to North America

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman

Dexter moving to North America

The rumour mill is hot this morning. All the word I have from numerous sources is that Dexter Dunn is heading to North America.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hi Viv, Yes Dexter is at the very top of his game and would lose nothing by going over and giving it a shot, Would also like to see him have a go in Europe as well, He's leading the drivers World Championship easily and this has probably given him more encouragement, Good luck to the kid and I wish him all the best.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Hi Viv, Yes Dexter is at the very top of his game and would lose nothing by going over and giving it a shot, Would also like to see him have a go in Europe as well, He's leading the drivers World Championship easily and this has probably given him more encouragement, Good luck to the kid and I wish him all the best.
    It will be interesting to see how he goes, if he goes ?

He'll need to dial up his aggression, it's a different ball game over there. It all fell into place for him in the opener (1x1) but his drives on Pemberton Shard and Art Union were half arsed. I'll need to check the replays but it did look like after leaving with Pemberton Shard he bailed out and he definitely should of been the first horse to have a crack in the Derby but bailed out there too.

Great driver no doubt and looking forward to seeing him in action if he makes it over.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    It will be interesting to see how he goes, if he goes ?

He'll need to dial up his aggression, it's a different ball game over there. It all fell into place for him in the opener (1x1) but his drives on Pemberton Shard and Art Union were half arsed. I'll need to check the replays but it did look like after leaving with Pemberton Shard he bailed out and he definitely should of been the first horse to have a crack in the Derby but bailed out there too.

Great driver no doubt and looking forward to seeing him in action if he makes it over.
    Dexter drove some great races at Wagga and throughout the World Drivers Championships so think he was entitled to a not so good one, and Art Union was just that imo.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Dexter drove some great races at Wagga and throughout the World Drivers Championships so think he was entitled to a not so good one, and Art Union was just that imo.
    I didn't see a lot of the WDC and I don't take too much notice of the racing in NZ, other then watching replays when they get here. The racing over there is walk, stalk, follow the leader i.e sprint lane awful : )

I liked his drive on the filly. Finding the lead then stretching the neck of the Fav when taking a sit. That's the kind of driving that goes a long way in NA.

+ Reply to Thread