Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anything on today?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Anything on today?

I need to find something to do this arvo as Melton does not start until 6pm

TC, please indulge me for a couple of hrs as we need to balance Bailey's blatantly biased NSW threads
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I can't believe the poor coverage in todays herald sun, no detailed form and just a tiny story. It's crazy that Melton does not have a day meeting on as well ! HRV have dropped the ball again !
    I just can't get excited about a Sunday arvo inter final, it should be a Saturday night meeting !
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Rick, it would not have happened if Adam Hamilton was still at the Herald Sun
    I reckon Adam Hamilton is a standout in the Sky preview.
    I guess we pay him but we are lucky to still have his involvement since he joined the TAB

ps Rick - it isn't buried in one of their umpteen supplements is it?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    I can't believe the poor coverage in todays herald sun, no detailed form and just a tiny story. It's crazy that Melton does not have a day meeting on as well ! HRV have dropped the ball again !
    I just can't get excited about a Sunday arvo inter final, it should be a Saturday night meeting !
    The way it is being squeezed in to Sky's Sunday arvo program is looking like a disaster at this stage - we just had the Oaks - go limited lead in and after was cutoff before we even heard the mile rate and 10mins has now passed and they have not crossed back to the team/coverage
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Tune to Channel 9/Win at 3pm Kev - live cover of the Chariots and Inter in a 1 hour slot

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Reception hit and miss up here but will try
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks for the reminder Kyle - at least we will get a good hour (minus ads)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread