Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ADORE ME - we do

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    For all my negativity AM and Beau were just unbelievable.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I think Adore Me could have ran a world record time for aged mares on a 1400m (7/8 mile) track. The only faster time I can find was on a mile track. Can anyone on here confirm or disprove this ? Thanks.
    I thought it was a great days racing and the club should be congratulated. Was a bit disappointed with the ID final , not enough moves for my liking !
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    I think Adore Me could have ran a world record time for aged mares on a 1400m (7/8 mile) track. The only faster time I can find was on a mile track. Can anyone on here confirm or disprove this ? Thanks.
    I thought it was a great days racing and the club should be congratulated. Was a bit disappointed with the ID final , not enough moves for my liking !
    I will blame that on Morgan too - who is going to go next when HERCULES gives up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    Yes world record on 7/8th track

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelenny View Post
    Kev it definitely would be a super match up two true champs.
    Watching the way the super mare went today I don't think there would be any horse currently racing in Australasia that would of got within a length of her today. Beautides win was impressive but I think the mighty mare stole the show, to reel off that last quarter of 26.5 after doing all the work outside the leader just left everybody speechless.
    I hope we get to see a lot more of her here in Aus because she is a very special and gifted standardbred.

That is probably unlikely. A win in Friday's Auckland Cup is about all that is left for her now.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    The most amazing run for the day!
    Maybe ever on an Australian track!
    Ash, make that the most amazing RACE any day. The first 8 mares all broke 1.50

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    I wonder if Charlie and the other owners have spoken about retiring her?? Would love to see her back for the next MM.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    I wonder if Charlie and the other owners have spoken about retiring her?? Would love to see her back for the next MM.

The other owners are his daughter and son-in-law. I suspect he may not want to risk her much longer with others in the family starting to shine brightly to hold his interest.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    Ash, make that the most amazing RACE any day. The first 8 mares all broke 1.50
    Thare amazing!! Was the track on fire before the weather changed?

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Smoken, from what I can see the 1st race ran 1.53.4 to beat Abettorpunt's world record of 1.54.0 for 2400m
    The 3yo filly's Oaks also set a new world record of 1.54.2 to beat La Machane's 1.56.7 by 2.3 seconds also over 2400m
    And Adore Me breaks Smoken Up's record by 0.8 seconds
    That was 3 records in the first 4 races.
    Race 5 the Derby missed the record for 3yo colts/geldings by 0.2 seconds
    That either a super fast track or clock

+ Reply to Thread