Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Rasmussen day...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Natalie Rasmussen day...

Wins the Lady Drivers race.
    Wins the $200,000 NSW Oaks.
    Wins the $200,000 Ladyship Mile in 1:47.7 breaking Friths heart.
    2nd by a Half Head in $200,000 NSW Derby, set it up nicely to run the last 400 in 25.8! How could you be beaten doing that? Well its called Gavin Lang in a superb drive and of course a horse with a very fast sprint, well done Gav and team Stewart/Tonkin.
    3rd in the $200,000 Chariots of Fire.
    5 drives 11123.
    Not bad!
    Outside Beau and Adore Me, Nat was the star of the day!

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Gavin Lang's drive in the Derby was the drive of the day. Nat put on a clinic again but I bet she left the track wishing she'd took it up a notch in the middle half.

Some very ordinary drives in the Chariots.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    I was on the winner in the Chariots. On paper I thought he'd whip around after Morris held out Jerome to either find the lead or park. I saved on Bright and had the Quin. I couldn't believe it when Morris handed up to Jerome. By far the worst drive on the card. Totally stiffing a live chance. That camp needs to believe in their horses a little more and do their form.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    congrats to her & their team for grabbing a large chunk of the prizemoney but her Derby tactics were worse than terrible imo.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    congrats to her & their team for grabbing a large chunk of the prizemoney but her Derby tactics were worse than terrible imo.
    ???
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Kev, after the heats were run it was clear who had the fastest straight line speed. Nat did zero to combat this when Gav moved to the chair 1400m from home. imo

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Kev, after the heats were run it was clear who had the fastest straight line speed. Nat did zero to combat this when Gav moved to the chair 1400m from home. imo
    a bit like i said at the start, if someone told you before the race she was going to lead and run the last 400 in 25.8, you would think theres no chance of being beaten, in hindsight yes, but pre race, if you knew that was gonna happen, how much would you put on at the 400?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am not sure what more you want Brent, you have your sprinter/main opposition in the Death and you run your last half in 53.9 and your last quarter in 25.8
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I don't want any more....I was on the winner @ $12 & $3-. But I have zero doubt that I would have only been collecting for the place if she had of upped the anti as soon as her ONLY danger appeared on her outside hence taking the sprint out of IFR. She played into her oppositions hand.

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Gee Wizz Brent I think you might be a hard task master. I bet Nat was pleased she was not driving for you , what else should she had done? It's fine to say she should have gone faster, but how much and in which of split of the last mile? Misses it by half a head.............

+ Reply to Thread