Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Bad Day or A Bad Temper

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    not big on bagging trainers and drivers on this Forum because I know all too well the pitfalls and how easy it is to look like a goose when you are trying your arse off but I will say this....8 weeks to mull it over and thats probably about right.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Likewise I have no problem with what goes on in the heat of the race but when it's over it's over.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Doesn't seem like he gave any thought to driver and horse welfare of all competitors for the duration of the race, and beyond. 24 weeks seems good to me.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Doesn't seem like he gave any thought to driver and horse welfare of all competitors for the duration of the race, and beyond. 24 weeks seems good to me.
    Wow, thats out of control and bad horsemanship in asking a horse for about 5 different efforts in the same race and expecting petrol left in the tank and you are driving the $75 longest price horse in the race but thinking his name is either Pure Steel or Blacks A Fake or such.
    And as for the after race bullying tactics we unfortunately didnt see on the video, well those kinds of actions are reserved for the lowest of personal morals and ethics in my opinion.
    Have seen people similarly charged for that kind of offence thrice before, once at Menangle, once at GP and once at Mildura....

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think Barbara is trying to spell it out for him - shape up or ship out
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Wow, thats out of control and bad horsemanship in asking a horse for about 5 different efforts in the same race and expecting petrol left in the tank and you are driving the $75 longest price horse in the race but thinking his name is either Pure Steel or Blacks A Fake or such.
    And as for the after race bullying tactics we unfortunately didnt see on the video, well those kinds of actions are reserved for the lowest of personal morals and ethics in my opinion.
    Have seen people similarly charged for that kind of offence thrice before, once at Menangle, once at GP and once at Mildura....
    Pretty sure there was one at Newcastle a while back, I think Dan would remember the incident but there's no need to name the person in question.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Pretty sure there was one at Newcastle a while back, I think Dan would remember the incident but there's no need to name the person in question.

I certainly remember it.

+ Reply to Thread