Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vic audit

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That is big news

Big points include:

The Board will be re-shaped to ensure it has the necessary skills to grow the industry and assist harness racing to compete effectively in a challenging market. A spill and fill of the board will occur with current members being invited to re-apply.

The Government has accepted all of the recommendations made in the Monteith Report

http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/new-la...-back-on-track

How about that Jack
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    What chance any of the current board member popping up in the papers this week saying -

"I am disappointed I will now have to reapply for my position, as I thought the record of what I have achieved while serving the industry so far should speak for itself."!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you need a refresher on what the 18 recommendations were, see post 7 here

http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...7609-Vic-audit

(maybe we could combing the 2 threads TeeCee?)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With a new board and all the changes the recommendations involve, I feel pretty confident there will be a new CEO just around the corner
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I don't know that that is quite true Jack, the new board should be the head and everybody will be marching to the beat of a new drum with and all the changes the recommendations involve. I feel pretty confident the new board will be looking for a new CEO and that JA will finally figure that 10yrs is definitely long enough
    Last edited by teecee; 08-20-2015 at 10:20 PM. Reason: quote deleted
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hey Kev, How does this sound, Replace J with A, I really think she would do a fine job and I'm deadly serious about that.

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    Thanks Richard. I have had a lifelong involvement with harness racing which began when my father had a couple of horses at Dales Stables in Maribyrnong . Like many of us , I just want to see the sport grow and prosper and I think these changes are long overdue. Improvements in Integrity, Transparency and Industry Communication are a good starting point.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    HRV Strategic Plan released today...have your say!

http://www.hrv.org.au/general/consultation/

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    In Dale Monteith's audit of HRV he stated that 'key messages for HRV from the consultation phase'

'have been confirmed by the findings of the 2014 EIR Culture Change and Engagement Report, currently in draft form, which was commissioned by HRV. Whilst it has not been finalised the HRV Board should act as a matter of priority on the findings of the report.'

I have emailed HRV and asked where one can access this report to only receive the reply

The Report you refer to was not publicly released and is therefore not available to access.

Why would HRV not be making this report (which the industry funds) public?!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kyle Galley

+ Reply to Thread