Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gp 2 Renshaw Cup at Penrith tonight

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Gp 2 Renshaw Cup at Penrith tonight

$51k Gp2's on a Thursday night - gee you guys must be rich in NSW (Time for an audit )

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=PE160415#5

and a little horse called Follow The Stars going around in a C1
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    It's a nice little meeting Kev, Have a look at Spudvegas in the 1st race, Blacky's little brother and not to dissimilar in appearance.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Smolda took a whole second off the Tk Rec that Blazin N Cullen set last year
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    He has massive potential Smolda! Let's hope he brings it all to the table from now on!

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    A couple of years ago I thought Smolda and Christen Me were going to take over from trigger and Quinny, Christen Me stepped up but Smolda didn't quite progress. I still think he has the potential to be a major player on the grand circuit and I'm looking forward to seeing him clash with Beautide in the Len smith mile next Sunday. Does anyone know if Kerryn is bringing up Arden Rooney for the Len Smith mile he's another one that I'd like to see mix it with Beautide.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Smolda displayed his potential..i.e. what he may be capable of some seasons ago.
    After a series of injuries and other setbacks the time for potential has past to a day to day what you see is what you get scenario.

+ Reply to Thread