Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some very early New Season Sires results US/CAN

triplev123

Some very early New Season Sires results US/CAN

Tell All colts 1st & 3rd in a Qualifier at The Big M.
    1st Arc De Triumph (from an Artsplace mare) in 1:59.0, final quarter in 26.2 for Ray Schnittker, 3rd was Divulge (from a Western Ideal mare) 2:00.1, final quarter in 26.4 for Jimmy Takter. What was most notable for me was how much late in the mile zip these two showed.

Jeremes Jet filly Apogee Hanover (from a Camluck mare) 3rd in a 1:59.2 Qualifier at Pocono, final quarter in 29.2 for Roger Hammer.
    Another JJ filly (from a Storm Damage mare) finished 3rd in a 2.04.2 Qualifier at Mohawk, final quarter in 28.1 for Mario MacRi.

Lis Mara colt Goldin Opportunity (from an Island Fantasy mare) 1st in a 2:04.2 Qualifier at Bangor, final quarter in 30.2 for Stephan Mahar.

I can't think of any other sires available down here with their debut crops set to race now in the US/CAN. If anyone has additions they'd like to know about then let me know and I'll see what I can dig up.

Flashing Red
    Tell All wasn't very well supported here or there - I hope they come out and blow them all away, he was a very nice horse.

We have a nice Lis Mara weanling colt, I hope they go good too

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Flashing Red

I was on the Canadian web site the other day and they showed some 2yr old's in trainning and the trainers then spoke about them and a couple were Lis Mara's and they really liked them, they looked like they covered the ground nice.

triplev123
    G'day Flashing,
    I'll take a look through the recent Canadian 2yo Qualifier results because I think most of the Lis Mara & Jereme's Jet 2yos are/will be up there and their results seem to take a day or two to come on line with the USTA. I'll get back to you shortly.

triplev123
    Sorry Flashing, pretty much dipped out. All I could find was a couple of Jeremes Jets that were in-to-go in Schoolers at Grand River. ALSO, at Harrah's Chester overnight Yannick Gigras is down for the Qualifier drive on a Roger Hammer trained Lis Mara filly from Cold And Clear by No Nukes. Her name's Tone Cold Eve. It's Race (4) goes off at 10:30am their time.
    Last edited by triplev123; 06-07-2011 at 07:47 PM.

triplev123

Mohawk Qualifiers from this morning

http://www.standardbredcanada.ca/rac...r0611mohsq.dat

2yos by Lis Mara, Jereme's Jet, Mach Three, Armbro Deuce etc.

triplev123
    Also there's a whole a swag of 2yo Qualifiers from The Meadowlands this morning. Go to http://www.ustrotting.com/ then to Entries & Results, Sat 06/11/2011, down the page to Meadowlands NJ RESULTS COMPLETED (Qua) 10:00am.

Donato Hanovers, a full brother to Rock N Roll Heaven, Tell All, American Ideal, Shark Gesture, Art Major etc. All very interesting.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Rock N Roll Heaven doesn't have a full brother he has a half sister by Bettor's who is a 2yr old.

triplev123
    You're right...Armbro Ophelia is his grand dam...that means it's his 'Uncle' by the same sire for want of a better term.
    Last edited by triplev123; 06-12-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    http://www.standardbredcanada.ca/rac...r0611mohsq.dat

2yos by Lis Mara, Jereme's Jet, Mach Three, Armbro Deuce etc.
    Also a couple of Stonebridge Regal's.

+ Reply to Thread