Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some very early New Season Sires results US/CAN

triplev123
    Who?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I no you don't rate him but he also had some trial today.

triplev123
    You're correct. It has often been my experience that the accuracy of stallion advertising is a fair and reasonable predictor of subsequent events.
    The more foot loose and fancy free they choose to fly with the facts in their advertising, the less of an impact you can reasonably expect a horse to make.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

You should of said you liked him, they might of give you a free service as Don said they were giving them away Lmao.

triplev123
    But wait...there's MORE!!!!

With every service you get a free set of steak knives.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Well there was possible more Lmao. By the way i could do with a new set of steak knives. I might get Don to see if he can get me a free service and i'll use it only if they throw in a set of knives.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    After going through the trial results i noticed a 2yr old named Rockin Belle by Rocknroll Hanover out of Barringtion Belle who was a good race mare for the Rattray's from Tassie. Barrington Belle is out of a great producing mare Barrington lass who is the dam of 15 winner's.

triplev123
    A really LOVELY mare was Barrington Belle. After I realised that she'd finished racing & had been bred I sent a couple of e-mails to the bloke/s who owns/owned her back when she was carrying her 1st foal, I recall it was by Life Sign???, & I asked if he was willing to sell her but I got no replies. I thought she'd have made a fine broodmare. Not sure what her production record is now as I kind of lost track of her after that. Classy maternal family, goes back to a great old Tassie origin damline, a mare called Black Annie. The number and class of winners that Barrie & his family have sent forth from that immediate family is quite incredible.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Barrington Belle's full sister Gorse Bush is well and trully keeping the family alive by throwing some nice horses and at the present time her 3yr old Beautide has had 16 starts for 12 wins and 2 places.

+ Reply to Thread