HRA have been kind enough to give me the full Trainers chronicle/premiership table (up to this week) in Excel format so I have been able to sort them however I like and following on from the thread about whether G.Hall could be harmful for WA harness I have begun by analysing trainer dominance state by state. This can nearly be achieved just by looking at the HRA link at the bottom of the page but having all trainers in Excel format allowed me calculate Total stakemoney for each state and thereby percentages
Sometimes some of a trainers Stakes winnings are going to have come from interstate but these figures would be very close to the mark

The following is what % of total stakemoney each states Top 3 trainers have taken so far for this season:

VIC = 15% of $20M+

NSW = 17.5% of $21M+

WA = 26.5% of $17M

QLD = 27% of $10M+

SA = 13% of $3M+

TAS = 15.5% of $3M+

So the Top 3 are most dominant in QLD and WA

If you are interested, the following link will tell you who the top 10 are not just the top 3 for each state.
I have used the Leading State Trainer tables (not just Metro) and chosen the top 3 from each state according to Stakes not Wins

http://www.harness.org.au/content.cfm?id=60

If you have any Questions or sorts you would like me to do with the Excel format just ask. Cheers