Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Best Thing I Have Seen/Heard in Harness this Week

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

The Best Thing I Have Seen/Heard in Harness this Week

We need more contributors on this forum - I reckon this is one that everyone can get involved with.
    Your best thing may be a horse, a story, a ........ whatever takes your fancy.

I will kick it off:

The excitement of Scott Rains winning on Classic Jet at Stawell on Wednesday.
    I knew it was a big win for the trainer Lynne Mercieca but I just checked the chronicles and sure enough it was Scott's first winning drive - no wonder he was bloody excited.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    Libertybelle Midfrew's win in the WASBA Breeders Stakes at GP on Friday was an outstanding performance.

Personal last 800m in 54 or under three wide.

Perth Inters is still a long way away but she looks a player.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks for pointing me to Fridays replays Ray, she and Hercules looked super

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...GP150515&ms=wa
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Kev.....Scott Rains ( great name for a reinsman) had won 2 before the Stawell Win, both on Ynobe Coby trained by Julie Brimacombe
    They were VERY EXCITED after the first win for Scott and Julie at Bendigo last year
    27-Aug-2014 BENDIGO BNC27081403 1 $3,848 $6,275 FREEDOM TANKS PACE S J Rains

Danny Beriman and connections were pretty pumped after the win of Anna Blue at Bendigo...check out the BHRCFacebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bendigo.harness

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Noel - I was too lazy to check 2014 chronicles - still like his excitement just the same
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread