Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kevin Seymour's New Stallion

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    HKK sold for 10k as a yearling. That says a bit for mine.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    It hasn't been announced but I'm sure it's him Kev, Mr Seymour has dropped a few hints along the way and I'm sure he's the one. No doubt the horse had some wicked speed, He went off stride in an elimination of the Nth American Cup and apparently they had a transponder attached to the horse on this particular night and after making up a massive amount of ground, His personal time was 1.46.1, There's a few articles and replays on Google. Pretty sure that Kevin has purchased this guy to cross with Mr Feelgood mares as his dam is by Western Ideal and the next dam is by Jate Lobell. Good Luck to Kevin but I'm going to put Hurrikane Kingcole on the wait and see list, There's another Cam's Card Shark stallion standing at a little farm in Victoria named Allspeed Hanover and in my humble opinion and in the price bracket, He would be my choice being a direct descendant to Three Diamonds.
    To check out Kevin Seymour's idea of crossing HK with MrF mares I brought up a test mating for HK and the MrF mare Charming Allie. I can see that HK's dam sire Western Ideal and MrF's dam Best of Memories are ¾ siblings via Leah Almahurst and then there is the Jate Lobell and so it would be classic example of breeding the best blood of the sires dam back to him

Rock N Roll Heaven looks beautiful on paper with MrF mares for the same reason (particularly with Charming Allie whom I was using for my test)
    Last edited by Messenger; 06-10-2015 at 03:14 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Will there be enough MrF mare's to warrant binging HK out for that reason. With a huge amount of Cam Fella line mare's in Qld and Cam Fella being 3 back in HKK I thought they would look for another line stallion such as a Direct Scooter line. A stallion like So Surreal would be ideal, a double up of Direct Scooter a 1:49.4 2yr old before breaking a cannon bone and being a half brother to Well Said and out of a full sister to Glowing report stands for $2500 in the U.S and served 130 mare's his first year. This is just an observation and in saying that if Kevin Seymour does bring HK out I wish him all the best.

+ Reply to Thread