Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Seymour's New Stallion

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit

Kevin Seymour's New Stallion

Apparently Mr Seymour is in the process of purchasing a new Stallion from North America, It's all very hush,hush so let's have a little competition and see if someone can guess exactly who the mystery horse is, The couple of hints that I've been told are, The horse was a very fast 2 & 3yr Old and held a World Record at 3.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Heston Blue Chip??

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Niatross???

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Heard he was coming Grant and Heston would work pretty good with Perfect Art and Fake Left mares.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Very very strong dam side. Would people breed to a son of American Ideal? Soon to be seen I suppose.....

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    Heston Blue Chip??
    Maybe to Victoria

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hurrikane Kingcole

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    What do you think Rich?
    A pretty useful juvenile that they continued to race at 4,5,& 6 to the detriment of his record - I am guessing some injury problems but if he 'screamed' definite sire potential wouldn't he have been off to stud at 4 (see link below)
    A new Cam's Card Shark who will be a lot cheaper than Bettors
    From a siring point of view, he is from Big Towners (and Able Bye Bye's) maternal family U10

http://stars.ustrotting.com/stallion...tallion_id=786
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    It hasn't been announced but I'm sure it's him Kev, Mr Seymour has dropped a few hints along the way and I'm sure he's the one. No doubt the horse had some wicked speed, He went off stride in an elimination of the Nth American Cup and apparently they had a transponder attached to the horse on this particular night and after making up a massive amount of ground, His personal time was 1.46.1, There's a few articles and replays on Google. Pretty sure that Kevin has purchased this guy to cross with Mr Feelgood mares as his dam is by Western Ideal and the next dam is by Jate Lobell. Good Luck to Kevin but I'm going to put Hurrikane Kingcole on the wait and see list, There's another Cam's Card Shark stallion standing at a little farm in Victoria named Allspeed Hanover and in my humble opinion and in the price bracket, He would be my choice being a direct descendant to Three Diamonds.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I can see why you like ASH's dam line Rich - U7 has been sensational at producing sires and notice that ASH's dam is a sister to the $3.75M earning mare Eternal Camnation
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread